DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oh to be new again! ;)

Eqwina

Can an RPer be born again? A question I have often asked myself.

For years I have avoided the Org's like the plague *wrinkles nose* But sadly, after almost 4 years I am wearing down.... I will forever ever RP*clings*, at least as long as I have fingers and a keyboard, but I am thinking about joining an Org.

To join an Org and be new after 4 years? That is the question!

*chuckles*

I find myself in a similar situation, but the other way around. Though I know I will join the RP once time allows me to!

As for the ORGs, do check out the Band of the Red Hand ORG! As you've probably read on many occasions, we are DM's very own music and travel ORG. If you sign up for the Band, you'll become a Raw Recruit, and learn about what the ORG and the 3 Regiments that make up the Band have to offer. Once your 3 weeks are up, you decide which Regiment (Archers, Cavalry and Infantry) you felt was home and join them. Then the rest of the Band is your oyster! You can pick what you want to make - make friends, move up the ranks, help out with our various tasks, play our dice-based RPG Game, become a Redarm and be the Law, just simply post or a bit of each!! Whatever takes your fancy!

And nobody can resist the lure of Battle Brew! Or M-G Brew for that matter!

You know you want to be part of the best fighting machine in Randland! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived