DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

.:Greetings:.

mysticalwotlover32

Hi, I'm mysticalwotlover32, but you can call me Sarah. Here are some things you should know about me.

I just discovered Wheel of Time and have only just begun to read the first book. I'm currently up to chapter 13 because I can't put it down. My favorite character so far is Moiraine, because she is so powerful. She kind of reminds me of Galadriel from Lord of the Rings.

If you're going to talk to me about the books, please remember that I'm not very far in, so please don't spoil them for me.

Other things I like are singing, listening to Green Day, reading other fantasy books, and molecular/cellular biology.

Feel free to contact me with questions.  :)

Hello there Sarah, I would highly suggest avoiding the WoT discussion forums until you you have read more of the series. You might try joining into the Eye of the World discussion forum once you've caught up to their current chapter though.

Hey welcome Mystical, great name by the way... :D

I wouldn't go into the books discussions too much, there maybe way too many spoilers for you there. Come and have fun in the Orgs, though I would say there are some there that may give a little away to some of the things coming up, but nothing too mauch. I would recommend the Wolfkin, we are the lovers of Nature as well as the home of TQ and Chilli, and lover to have fun, and have our own newspaper, Pawprints. Or there is the Band of the Red Hand, a little more regimented, with brew, brawls, jousts, and our own Org game, so pop in and take a look.

Have fun whatever you do, and feel free to ask any questions you may have :)

Oh and it's good to see another LotR fan ;D

welcome

when you read some more and are ready to live in the world (and less likely to get spoilers easily due being so early in series) you should visit us down in the rp

i had cell biology course as part of my education *s*

Welcome to DM, Sarah  :D You have a lot of reading ahead of you still !! I'll second what Ata said, once you know a bit more, stop by the RP side. Meantime, I highly recommend the Band or the Wolfkin, you'll get a warm welcome at both Orgs. Have fun here. :)

oh reminds me tay...promote orgs...*grins* aiel is a friendly bunch, then there is the sg org where we all have blasting fun, and lastly warders we so do need more female warders (we got own boards where we get the boys all to ourself)

Welcome to DM!

Do steer clear of the Book Discussions for now, but as already mentioned, do get involved in the Eye of the World Discussion.

Do check out the ORGs. Some names won't be familar, others will be. But don't let that stop you having a peak at them. If you love music and travel, do check out the Band of the Red Hand, and we'll give you a welcome you won't forget! We'll make you feel at home, so you won't want to go anywhere else! We look forward to seeing you pop by. :)

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

Welcome! It is great to see someone jumping in so early! We are glad to have you. As the wonderful Ata said when you've read a little bit more you should check us out down in the RP :) Let me know if you have in questions!!

Guest nephitess

Welcome!!! We are glad to have you join the DM community.

Do you like to wield The Power, to be bonded or to bond or maybe just have a big shiny sword?? Then the White Tower (Org) is the place for you!

We from the White Tower (Org) would like to invite you to visit us. We are a community forum: we talk, play, discuss serious matters, get totally silly - the WT has something for everyone.

You join as a Novice or an Algai, and can become either a Warder (Der'Manshima) or an Aes Sedai - we have female Warders and Ajah brothers! Each Ajah is themed (for example the Greens are the most social and the Whites like logic) and the warders are working on building new disciplines that look very exciting. You can bond, or not - whichever is your choice. Something interesting to note...the Ajahs are not always like the book ones. For instance...most of the reds love men!

So please make yourself comfortable and have fun around here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Sarah!

How are you enjoying your time here? Which other fantasy books are you interested in? I really enjoy reading fantasy myself... and only started reading WoT a couple of years ago...

Galadriel and Moiraine? Interesting comparison... I personally find them quite different... what do you see as similarities between them?

I hope that you enjoy  your time here. If you need any help with anything please feel free to PM me. If you would like to have a fun time while enjoying learning bits and pieces about Aiel People and Culture you should come by the Aiel (Org)! Our Org Leader, Society Leaders and Head Wise Ones are always around to offer assistance as are all our other members! :)

Click the picture below to come and visit the Aiel of Dragonmount!

Aiel.jpg

Archived