DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call

Jaydena

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol me? Along time, the MoN was Sabine Sedai if thats any indication. I Rped her for some time healing trainess and that. This time I want to do a bit more with her, I have an rp for her return that explains where she has been very nicely. I was a little disapointed because she can't have the talent she had before but thats ok.

I am not sure if we ever met or not, but it has been awhile since I dusted her off and rped her. Now all of a sudden I have a hudge urge to rp her again and have some fun. Any one know if the Age of Legends ability to heal is available or not? that was her original talent when I made her.

Well, I have the AoL healing. And Lwena as well. But seeing as Lwena hasn't been around for ages...you should have a pretty good shot at applying for it :)

But yeah... i'm sure Jay would know for sure.... as i'm just assuming.

Nyn

Well if you are interested in having the talent, send me an application for it, what you plan to use it for, how you plan it to manifest, unless you already had it. You can send your bio to DMWTBIOS@gmail.com and I will get it reapproved for you so you can start playing. *hugs* Welcome back sweetie, I am going to go add you to the usergroup.

I was wondering if it was possible for me to get back into the RP? :D I wouldn't mind RPing as Quatilina (White/Black Ajah) like I did back in the day. What would I have to do to get her remade if its possible?

If its not possible to use her I can just start a new character. Heck I might do that anyway.  ;D

Woo, Quati!

We'll have to sit down and try to remember what sort of relationship our characters had.. I want to think we had *some* vein of friendship set up, but it's been so many years that I'm failing at remembering.

Wee!  ;D

Actually I'm sitting down trying to figure out whats going on with Quati, haha. If I remember correctly we were N&A's together and we pulled a couple pranks on Sabine. I remember RPing cleaning the floors with toothbrushes and putting mud in her pudding. Back then everything was so together it is hard separating what was IC and what wasn't. I was also involved in the Borderlands RP with the Greens I think?

I'll pm you my AIM/MSN stuff and we can talk sometime! You'll laugh when you see it.  :-*

• 3 weeks later...

Heya Arae and Kara :)  I think that because Jade is shuffling some of the boards around right now (or having Matalina do it, 'cause she's awesome), some of the view privvies might be off.  Or something else.  Regardless, glad to see you guys back in action!

Arae Selidan your still on the usergroups so you should be able to see it, Rae is right, the boards were switched, you should be able to see this board, also the Great Hall, with the Secret Whisper Hole. Kara you should also be able to see the same thing as you are a novice. Can you guys see them?