DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Join the campaign! Tomatoes are veg.

Jelly

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEY! howd you get my script!?!? i was looking for that,

and i never actually thought of crickets eating people from inside their bodies,,, i think that is really The mummy returns' thing tho, what were those beatle thingys called, scribs?

YEAH thats it, so i cant use flesh eating crickets that eat you from the inside, thats to close to copywrighting i think so i wont risk it, and for helping me jelly,

You get the part where your the woman who gets in a lot of peril and who almost dies in the end and you get saved by the main guy.... who then dies in the end afterwards

I think you're going to have to take a pass on the whole "Crickets from Hell" concept...  Vincent Price already tapped that one in "The Abominable Dr Phibes"  A true masterpeice.

Plus, crickets are too close to locusts, which get used far too frequently.  Locusts are a nice generic Evil Force that really can't be fought except with napalm... mmmm... napalm.  Plus every biblical movie has at least a handful thrown in just to remind everyone that there was a time when a group of random bugs out on the town for the night could kill a civilization.

As well as several Disney movies... damn creepy bugs.

And Tomatoes are a fruit, specifically a berry.

And they're nasty.

*is patted*  ;D

im very likable when im not an a$$, but im trying to ween myself from that cause it seems to get me in trouble of late...  :-\

*starts to juggle three tomatoes,*

*realizes he dosnt know how to juggle when they smush on his head*

Oh..I'm so pleased...;D

Oh, and do you think I'm really that bothered about a google account? Ha...I'm extremely glad I didn't break a rule. No, Roxinos, what bothers me is that you're so spiteful, even for SG. So well done, you're one of my very few enemies.

Archived