Join the campaign! Tomatoes are veg.

Jelly

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Gives asrid more tomatos*

Oh and by the way they are still fruit.

*Runs as fast as he can so the only target to hit is Jelly*

*puts tomato in a tomato sniper* youll never get away from me *lines up shot and fires*

what the?!?!?  *inistead of tomato coming out of gun it was a thousand evil crickets!!!*

*is twaped* hey!!

*turns to run with jelly and trips over a pebble, and is over run by evil crickets, they cover his body*

AHHHHHH!!!! IT TICKLES!!!!!!!

*jumps up and runs in circles*

Getumoff,Getumoff,Getumoff,Getumoff *cries*

*chokes from deadly poison and is draged*

Than*chokecouph*ks *as hes being drug he looks and notices more crickets flowing at them like a tidal wave*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*catchs his feet and runs past jelly* THANK YOU *he screams as he runs past her* EVERY MAN FOR HIM SELF... AND WOMAN!!!

ya know i think that could be the new horror movie.

*puts hands up like a movie director and exclaims* Crickets from hell!

but it'd have to be in black and white... otherwise it wouldnt be very scary,,, they made horror movies about spiders in the old days that were taller than building and movies about killer bees that murdered every one and even a movie of killer bats...

;D now im going to direct one about murderus crickets from hell...

"millions of crickets that rose from... (well i dunno where they rose from but ill work on that...) and had a massive hunger, and they found that the human flesh would suffice.

Ladies scream as they see their husbands get devoured before there eyes, then scream louder when the Crickets wash over her like a black chirping tidal wave.."

*grins* i think ill have brad pitt, co star in it, and have im eaten alive in the very begining. mwahahaha

Archived