A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Its been a while...

kellan kiri

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very good point... we'd have to make you mow it if you did  :P

*clears her throat*

I vote we make him mow, anyway. It's hot around here the last day or so...he'll have to take his shirt off...

*smirks*

...heat stroke ain't pretty...

*clears throat, taps Kell on the shoulder*

excuse me?  I get sick, not here for a bit and you show up..THEN you are taking off clothes and grumbling about it?  Hmm?

Well that's enough of that...here's the thong..there is the push mower..oh and darlin before you get started...*winks, giggles and tackletickles*  IT's ABOUT BLOODY TIME YOU GOT HERE!!!!!

I had a good holiday, thanks, and I think bubs is starting to understand it all.  He had a fun time decorating the tree (it was very ornament heavy on the bottom... haha).  It was a little hectic with Tom's parents there and their flight leaving delayed a day (this after their flight coming in was delayed 38 hours or so).  His parents both have medical issues (dad is half paralyzed... mom has a kidney disease), so it's stressful for them.

You have a good holiday?

(sorry, not trying to hi-jack your thread, kell... please carry on with the thong wearing...  ;) )

It was worth a try Tay.  Well it seems I have choices, but I'm running out of options...lol.

Well, you could come here and gimme a proper smooch, already. That's always an option...

*laughs* I'm not at all hard to please, babe. *pokes*

*pokes pookie lor*  hey you!  no opinion on the thong choices? 

*laughs*  Jhea..it's perfectly natural to hold conversations while observing things of beauty..*nods*

My holidays were really good this year!  I enjoyed them for the first time in a few years...

Lol...*hug jhea* perfectly okay, hijack away, hon. I'm glad you had a good holiday.

*gives Lor a proper welcome home smooch*  Well, you can be easy to please when you want to be.

*raises eyebrow at twinnie*  okay, I'll do shirt off, but I'm gonna have to draw the line at thongs.

*looks around to see what thing of beauty twinnie is talking about*

*giggles and sticks out tongue at Kell*  well ok...probably better in the long run..wouldn't want a stampede of everyone crowding in to oogle you....

silly...*shakes head and gets out tattoo pens...and starts to inscriibe "Beauty" on Kell's arm* 

Just so you don't forget...if you like it..I can set it with a little weave...

Archived