DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please Help Me Not Quit DM Here

Christine

Alright, so I am about to give up on DM.  I do not have access to the Yellow Ajah Boards, NONE of my sisters want to RP, my bonded doesn't want to RP, and I cannot get ahold of Andrea to find out if I am still yellow ajah head!  I have like three posts to post that have been waiting near a week, and I cannot seem to get ahold of anyone other than Andular.  Someone wanna fill me in?  I have been "linked" to the Yellow Boards, but I don't have permission to see them.  so please, lend a girl a hand here!

As far as I know you are still the Yellow Ajah Head Christine, Andrea I believe is the only one that can set you up with the proper permissions. Have you tried PMing her here, she always answers my PMs in the same day. On the same token Christine I have sent you several emails and pms stating that I need your OP score for your new character and letting you know about the reqs removal and you haven't responded, so is it possible something is wrong with your email?  I would hate to see you leave and I don't think anyone is trying to slight you but I have to wonder if you couldn't get ahold of Andrea why didn't you PM one of the ADL's? I am always willing to help you hun.

Well my problem has been, my emails got hacked, and the one attached to DM i got rid of.  so if you sent me any messages, i didnt get them.  and soi tried to get on DM but the site didnt work until today, when i basically reset my computer.  and so i have had to rely on msn.

to top it all off, i have been in bed sick with bronchitis, tonsilitis, and mono.  add on that my old illness with my kidneys perked up and i am juggling a full schedule.... well DM took a back seat for a while.

anyways, ill try a PM to her, and i have posts to post but all these forums are confusing, i dunno where they go.  and no one these days seems to wanna post for my old ajah so im at a lost of what to RP :(  and i was never one for those random RPs with 8 people- could never keep up!

so yeah, trying PM, ill post a few posts asap

Guest Arie Ronshor

Got your PM. Your status & permissions should not have changed. You are the AJah head, and i would tell you if i was going to replace you. :P

Ugh I am sorry you have been sick that sounds horrible. Are you feeling better yet. If you need any help with navigating the new boards it took us awhile but we should be able to help you. I will go ahead and resend those emails, well just one, since there were several. I was just about to email you yesterday and ask where you were when I was looking at your info. I am sorry to hear that your email got hacked, that's bad, do you have a new email where we can contact you?

I have a brand new yellow Sister Christine and i'm dieing to get someone in the Ajah to play with her... if you want to rp let me know.  I've been posting on the yellow boards with no response, so i would love to play!  Let me know if you are up for it!

Guest Arie Ronshor

Cristine should be adding you all to it. If she does not, or can't, i'll have the usergroup mod handed to me and i'll make sure you all can get it. :)

I finally got access to the boards and i posted around.  Egwene, you were never given access because you never posted you were active on the moving forums, sorry.  I will add you as soon as i finish typing this up.

No, to be honest, I am not better.  On monday, I go to the tonsil doctor to get these things cut out so maybe i can get off my death bed for a few days (no lie, couldnt breathe, was in the hospital with a tube down my throat while they tried to get air down my throat).  on wednesday, i have to go to the female doctor to figure out why i cant stop having a certain something come out of me (going on a fourth week).  the tuesday after, i have to go to the eye doctor to see if they can fix my night blindness that has set in.  the week after, im getting my tonsils out... and then i have a whole new list of problems to look at.  all in all, i think its time to give up, and for those of you that remember my old problems, you know how i just LOVE the doctor.

if anyone wants to RP, just send me a PM and i will respond with ideas.  i still have msn (gamecox5989@hotmail.com) and that is the best way to contact me on a chatting basis.  another way to catch me and know ill see it within 6 hours is cdstrick@coastal.edu.  i check that on a daily basis.  Facebook is a good idea as well, im on there too.

Jade, email is as seen above, gamecox5989@hotmail.com and cdstrick@coastal.edu.

wow, so many new people.  i see a few people that were once mentees of mine now sitters, its a little freaky.  what am i, on two and a half years at DM?  i feel practically ancient.  sorry to just burst in here with a, please help me, thread.

for those of you that dont know me, I am Christine.  Been on staff for the Gaidin, been Yellow Ajah head for a year, had a couple random characters, caused alot of drama with a little novice of mine from the past, and well... i think i have had a character in every division save SG and CotL.  now i just have Christine, my Yellow Ajah head (as soon as i kill CAvana, ANDULAR CHECK YOUR EMAIL SWEETIE) and then Desandre sorta, i know i know Jade, email it to me and ill do it tomorrow after my italian test.

so if you need me, you know where i am... probably dieing.  now, back to my research paper.  good lord, how much longer till christmas? :(

ps: sorry for the language, i read it twice and im pretty sure i got it all out... if i didnt, sry :(

pss: *nuzzles Raeyn* you feel my pain, goodness how i miss the DM5 boards... i think its five, the ones titled dmpsw.com or something?  those were nice and easy....

DM 5.0 bellied-up back in mid-2001, to my dismay - now, those were boards!  Granted, they died a lot, and they were threaded... but I still adored them.  I did like the old EzBoards though, but they were hackz0red to heck, and nothing remains... I checked recently 'cause I was trying to see about recovering a thread I didn't have :(

Guest Arie Ronshor

You have no idea.. i remember when we were originally on this Domain... the old white boards before we hit the EZboards and RunBoards....

*branishes cane*

! I've been hugged by some unknown something !

*retuns the hug* uhhhh hi.... who are you again?

lol

btw, i still say the dmpsw boards were nice... hell even the boards before this were nice, back when every division had its own bored.. now it just seems like EVERYTHING is tossed together and its upsetting :(

btw, you nano people, i hate you all!  i cant think of anything to write!  between research papers and thesis... ugh

btw, went to the doctor yesterday, i have mono lie chronic mono or something.  i am on this medicine for three weeks and then he is gonna take my tonsils... if my tonsils havent gone down in a week, im to be hospitalised for two weeks while they take outmy tonsils and then treat me for the mono...

welp there goes my thanksgiving /sigh

Guest Arie Ronshor

*nuzzles* There is no Hate here.. only LURVE LURVE AND LOVE!

*coughs* and a touch of Lust.. but we shall blame the shadow for this. :)

... *hides boobies*

NO LUSTING! my characters will be GOOD GIRLS now!  it's a bad thing when you are sitting in chat and the question has to be raised, "who hasnt slept with one of christine's characters"

bah... NAUGHTY characters... i swear, it wasnt my fault... i even made one ugly and she still attracted men!

my little Elizabeth will be GOOD and have only mercenary sex after marriage! NO MORE AFFAIRS!

Raeyn darling, me, you, tea, what are you missing here?

Tig- errrr hi! you a yellow aspie?