DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shayol Ghul Mandatory Participation Activity

Canukistani

Time: Oct 31 evening

Place: Countries that celebrate Halloween

Objective: Mentally scarring children and teenagers

Method: Dressing up as houses and throwing eggs at kids.

Start planning and preperation people!! Put eggs behind furniture and under beds to ferment. Start designing houses to wear.

This will be updated as we get closer to the event.

Pictures will be required.

Unfortunately, I WON'T participate in this. Even if it were manditory, which I don't care if it is. I've had my house egged in the past and have had to set up security cameras because it happened 2 or 3 years in a row. I'm not going to do to someone else what I've b*tched at my friends for thinking about and what I've had done to me.

That's even worse. One is egging property. Another is egging a person. One is vandalism. The other is assault/battery (can never figure out the difference). I mean, normally I'd be in favor of torturing little kids, but not physically. Besides, I'ma be too busy on Halloween. I'm probably gonna do something with my brother again.

Guest TheDemigod

i use to sit on my roof awaiting the kids with a bucket of cold water :twisted:

it scares the hell out of the little brats

Guest Far Dareis Mai

When I was 13 years old, I was Cousin IT for Halloween. I had this awesome shag carpet costume, the hat, the shades, everything. The carpet was so hot to wear, that I could hardly see from the sweat.

I was running around the corner to the next house, trying to catch up with my brothers and cousin, when these three boys came by. They took one look at me and said, "WOW! Cousin IT! Cool costume!" The next thing I know, it felt like rocks were being shot from a paint ball gun. Really big rocks. I run to the car, take off my IT costume, and I had been barraged with eggs...

Suffice it to say I had to spend the rest of my holiday walking around with no costume.

Trust me, don't egg kids. It's physically painful.

(and for those of you who don't know, Cousin IT was the little pile of walking fur on the Addams Family"

Archived