DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BotRH Game - 20 Questions --> Travel (Round 4=Matrim Hat-Rim pg 4)

Corki

Here is one of two new games for the Band of the Red Hand ORG, based on one of our ORG themes (travel) and the simple game, 20 Questions.

Rules

Everyone should know the rules for 20 Questions. But if you don't, here they are for this game:

- The aim is to work out the answer that has been thought up through a series of questions and guesses, and aiming to be correct within 20 turns

- Only ONE question/guess can be asked in a post at a time (i.e. no multipal questions and guesses). If people most more than one, I will delete all questions except the first one you asked

- Before you can ask another question, you must wait for one person to ask a question AFTER your turn. I'll be monitoring this! ;)

- The only answers that can be given are YES and NO. I'll be watching out for incorrect answers

- Guesses on the answer count as one question

- If the answer has not been guessed after 20 questions, then the answerer wins and continues with another answer

What can be chosen as an answer?

As the game is travel based, you can pick either a city or a famous landmark. This will allow us a wide range of answers, and the game should go on for some time! JUST NO COUNTRIES!!!

So let the Game begin! And if you have any questions concerning the game, just ask them, but highlight them somehow for me to answer. Thank you.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa, we should reverse those questions... or at least ask if it is a city first. 

I was trying to find out if the answer was a city, or something within a city.  For all we know it could be a castle in some German city somewhere....

RECAP:

1. Is it east of the Atlantic Ocean AND west of the Pacific?  YES

2. Is it in Europe?  YES

3. Does it border on the Mediterainean Sea?  (yes I know I didn't spell that right, but you know what I'm talking about!)  NO

4. Does it border any body of water?  YES

5. Is it a Scandinavian country?  NO

6. Does it border the Atlantic?  NO

7. Is it in central Europe? (by which I mean within the following countries; Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland)  YES

8. Is it a capital city?  YES

9. Is it a city?  YES

10. Is the body of water that it borders, a river?  YES

11. Is it Berne in Switzerland?  NO

And My question is: 

12.  Is it Praha, Czech Republic

Archived