DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Name that Movie from the Picture....

Emperor

• Community Administrator

definatly not knights tale, but the guy looks like the bad guy from it

It IS the guy from Knights tale, that Much I know... It looks like it takes place sometime between 1600 and 1800s..

The guy in the upper right hand corner, looks like some kinda revolutionary figure..

As to 'when' it takes place, and 'whats' it about I don't know... For all I know it could be a hamlet or a romeo and juliet dirivitive.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on! That one is sooo easy, its not even funny...

Super bad.

I feel so bad for you, that I'm passing my turn to you, so you can post again, just to save you the imbariousment of getting so pwned.

Getting owned on when you try to make it difficult *cough*Metropolis*cough* is embarrassing. :P

Hey! Who would have known that the one person, who sucked at guessing movies, just HAPPENED to remember a thread like 80 years ago, and remembered it, because that said 'quote' was the only time they guessed right!

That was just bad luck! ;)

As for that movie, I think I should know what it is..

It definately looks like it has something to do with the military.. or maybe a bank robbery?

Nice one, Cads! That's "Life as a House". Great little movie. It demonstrates that Hayden Christiansen is actually capable of acting. AND, the opening credits feature a song from one of my favorite bands: Guster!

Here's a pic from another great little movie...

thumbnail.jpg

Archived