DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

StarGate Stuff

U4ea

Alright, I just watched the last episode of StarGate Monday that aired tonight and it reminded me why I love that freakin' show!

A quote, but first let me set the scene. Jack has all the knowledge of the Ancients downloaded into his brain (yes, AGAIN). They're thinking they've found the lost city of Atlantis (actually, it's an outpost on Antartica) and Anubis is threatening Earth. Threatening as in, lots of ships in orbit around Earth, he's already visited the President...blah, blah, blah. Anyway, early in the episode, Jack is doing a crossword puzzle and Daniel's trying to get him to share the knowledge of the language of the Ancients. Jack can't just say "Oh, you need to know this, blah, blah, blah." Daniel picks up the crossword puzzle and realizes that Jack's written words of the ancient language in answer to some of the spaces. Daniel's thinking this is a big break through, Sam walks in and looks at the crossword. The result?

"Daniel, number 6 across says 'a celestial body.' He wrote 'Uma Thurman.'"

*laughs* At which point Jack grabs the crossword and leaves the room in a huff.

So, all you SG'ers out there. What has you so addicted?

what has me addicted? the fact that it's so FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

I love the awkward relationship between Jack and Sam.

I love Jack's diplomacy tactics.

Richard Dean Anderson is my favorite Actor.

I love Teal'c's introduction to Earth Culture, especially his newfound love for Star Wars!

*grins* I love some of Sam's first lines in the whole series. "Let me guess, it's because my reproductive organs are inverted?"

And McKay's introduction was hilarious, too. "I've always had a thing for dumb blonds." *rolls her eyes*

lol Lor... I just watched the finale to season 8, and Sam used that line while talking to herself and was like "who would actually say that?" hehehe

WOW it was an interesting episode! grrr how long does it take for a season to get on DVD? I wouldn't think it would take THAT long... i mean, season 8 has been on DVD for at least a little while, and season 9 only now just ended...

*grins* me, too, Dae! I'm fascinated by alternative theories to the stuff we've just accepted as history all our lives.

*grins at Ursula* That's just my favorite episode! I laugh all the way through it and I know the thing backwards and forwards! "NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING!!!" and "That's gotta be a record..." *laughs* I love that one!

*laughs* She did, huh? Is the episode with the alternate reality Sam and Daniel in season 8? Where she's a bookworm with a doctorate and Daniel's still working in Archeology, and McKay is in charge of the StarGate science stuff? That one was freakin' hilarious, too! "Not you, you could read a phone book and I'd listen." *laughs and shakes her head* McKay drives me nuts, but every now and then, he's so cute he might earn a smooch!

Most of them average between $30 and $50 each, so it depends on which season. Go check out Amazon and see what their prices are running. Or, try walmart.com, they're usually somewhat cheaper. It'll be hefty, though, even best case scenario. LOL And season 9 isn't out yet, because they just finished it. LOL Give 'em time, babes...

*grins* what did they tell me on the RP side when I kept hounding them to post and complaining because they were slow? Ah, yes...patience is a virtue.

*laughs* unfortunately, it's not one of mine...

Archived