DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Manah Manah

Phedra

LMAO No, you didn't get in trouble, silly heads. Trust me, when I'm pissed, you'll know it. ;) I'm still hormonal, so anything is possible. *smirks*

Plus, I keep erasing the PG13 line and moving it... over THERE somewhere.. *points well off in the distance and grins* Why do you think my pillow friend Jhae still hangs out with me? ;)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*winks at damane* Actually, that's not even the PG13 line, that's just where I used a cheap eraser and it didn't completely remove the line from the last time I erased it. ;) Please feel free to ignore that one, too. *smirks*

*grins at neph* watch out! You'll stop being all afraid of me if you talk to me, too much. That whole "mean old MoNster" reputation tends to disappear once folks get to know me. Sometimes, I'm even sad about that... *laughs*

*takes the looking glass from damane*

*peers well off into the distance*

I see something.. I guess it might be a line  ???  it's hard to say from here.. if I were closer, maybe I could make it out better

*grabs damane's hand and takes off running that way*

and Lor, you've never been scary.. though I guess I got to know you before I learned of this so called reputation you claim to have. ;) 

I'm not running that fast.. I'm not gonna drag the queen like that

and who's to say I'm not running the other way? I just said "that way" nice and vague, here pretty soon, i might start saying things like gee golly and shucks or something of the sort.

or you never know.. I might be going strait towards the line, just so i can be as bad as possible.  ;)

Archived