DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Asha'man Empires

Zyrshnikashnu

I'm continuing work on my good ol' web-game. It's based on thw WoT universe and centers on Asha'man. I started it last year, but I never finished it. I know some of you have played Archspace; this is based heavily on that. I guess it compares slightly to OGame as well, but not so much as Archspace.

Anyhow, I'm just keeping you all informed. Since I've got nothing better to do, you can track my progress by going to http://zyr.1freehost.net/ae and logging in with the username "TestUser" and the password "test". I don't mind if you mess around; I can reset everything in the blink of an eye. At the moment, there's nothing you can mess up, but there should be in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Lookin good so far, Zyr!! Keep up the good work dude!

Like I said, I'll devote some space for the game on our BT site when you get it up and running! Should be a fun past time for our Org :D

...We could get other Orgs in on it!! AND THE BLACK TOWER COULD DOMINATE THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!! WE'LL DROWN THE WORLD IN THE TAINT OF SAIDIN!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

....woah.. sorry.. lost control for a moment there...

Lookin good so far' date=' Zyr!! Keep up the good work dude!

Like I said, I'll devote some space for the game on our BT site when you get it up and running! Should be a fun past time for our Org :D

...We could get other Orgs in on it!! AND THE BLACK TOWER COULD DOMINATE THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!! WE'LL DROWN THE WORLD IN THE TAINT OF SAIDIN!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!![/quote']

Excellent. Say, you wouldn't happen to have phpMyAdmin installed on that fine server of yours, would you? You've got cPanel, right? I'm pretty sure all cPanel installations come with phpMyAdmin.

Archived