DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Not Just Another Noob...

Liath

... or at least I hope I'm not  ;D

Funny how many times I've visited this site and it's forum and I'm just now registering. So often, I've read a topic and wanted to respond, but because of time constraints or just pure laziness I've passed. I feel like I've missed out on a lot of good times and spirited discussions. But as they say, it's never too late (just who the heck is "they" anyhow?)  :D

The news of RJ's passing caught me off guard, as I'm sure it did many. I can't completely express how much the WoT books have given me, though I certainly hope (and am mostly convinced) that he enjoyed the telling as much as I enjoyed the listening. I am thankful for the privilege of reading these fantastic works of art especially considering many parts of the world don't get the same chance.

I look forward to sharing my enthusiasm and theories with you all.

Peace,

Liath

Yep, we are!! Welcome!

I lurked for almost two years on and off before I joined also.. I kept wanting to add something to a topic, but just never joined. I was very happy I finally did. DM is a good place no matter what you do while you're here. The book discussions are great, but I tend to stay on the org side of things.

Anyway, I hope you hav fun where ever you like to be here. Again, welcome.. we're glad you joined at last!!  :) 

Well then you are certainly more experienced here than me.  How horrible I feel that in all my years of reading the books, buying them as gifts for friends (Nudging), and telling anyone who would listen about them, I never even fully realized that there were sites like this one.  So my recent joining is probably much more noobish than yours...lol.

Welcome to Dragonmount! Dragonmount is a wonderful community place where people from all over the world really enjoy coming together. I’m Aleita and am the newest Wise One Apprentice of the Aiel Org. The  organisations are a really wonderful way to get to know other members here. So please pop by and say hello to us! We’re a very friendly bunch.

Aiel Link

If you have any questions or queries about the Aiel or Dragonmount in general please feel free to send me a PM. :)

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome to DM! We are so gald that you finally decided to join in on all the fun! While you are getting to know us all here I would like to invite you to come on over and visit with the Band of the Red Hand. We are the music and travel Org at DM, but we are so much more! Lots of fun to be had with our brews and our brawls! You might even see a joust or two! We would love to have you join us!

Welcome to DM!

I think a lot of people lurk...and then can't resist the pull and eventually join up. So you aren't alone there! ;)

As for what to do at DM, there is an awful lot, but I must second Stef's invite to come to the Band of the Red Hand ORG. As Stef mentioned, we are DM's music and travel ORG, and have loads of fun outside these two themes. It's a great place to be, and you will definitely meet new and fantastic people!

But whatever you end up doing here at DM, have fun!  :)

Sorry I'm so late making this post. :(

Welcome to DM! :)

If you're at all interested in role-playing, there's a thriving RP community here.  For roleplaying, I'd suggest starting off by reading this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,354.0.html  That covers the basics and will give you an idea of where to begin.

Next you'll want to get an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play. Just about every group of people on Randland are represented in some way. When you have an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play, you'll need to come up with a character bio and have it approved for play. For more info on that, check out this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,717.0.html

After that, just find your way to the Div boards for your chosen Division and begin to join in on the fun as you await for your bio to be approved and to be assigned a mentor

But no matter what you decide to do with your time here at DM, I hope you enjoy yourself. If you have any questions about the RP side, or about DM in general, feel free to PM me here.  Or if you have Skype Messenger, you can find me there as bcxanth as well. :D And once again, welcome aboard. :)

Guest nephitess

Welcome to DM!!! We’re glad to have you….please make your self comfortable. There is lots to do here and you’ll quickly learn your way around. I promise. *winks*

Make sure you check out he White Tower Org…visit the Reds, they’ll give you lots of Snugglebites. 

Also the Illiuminators Org is amazing!!! I love it because that is where all the creative people hang out. There are place for those who like graphic design, writing, or crafty stuff like candle making or soaping!!

So please check everything out and find were your comfortable!!

Archived