DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nearly 1000 members ... who are you?? PLEASE tell me :-)

Guest Egwene

Dewiswch eich dydd!  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Dewiswch eich dydd!

• Dydd Llun
    • Dydd Mawrth
    • Dydd Mercher
    • Dydd Iau
    • Dydd Gwener
    • Dydd Sadwrn
    • Dydd Sul
    • nawn
    • nos

Guest Egwene

lol... uncorrupted, Nicandra? You must have registered about two minutes ago than :wink:

Don't worry, I am sure you won't stay that way for long... though if you keep up with the polish, no reason that you can't stay shiny!!

i'm pretty new, only have had a profile for a couple of days now, but i joined for the WoT discussion and aMoL discussion, and recently started looking more at general as well.

I definitely agree that you have to know your WoT very well to be an active participant in that area. I mostly read and learn more than post even though WoT is my most visited area.

Guest Egwene

lol... why thanks Leafy :wink:

It's great to see so many people visiting the book discussions just to read. Must give those die-hards that keep those discussions going a boost. Even if not that many join in, a lot of us do read the threads for new thought and ideas.

At the moment I don't have as much time posting, so I have to restrict myself a bit :(

One place I try to visit at least once or twice a week is the New Members Board. Anyone with a spare minute or two... drop in there and say Hi to the Newbies. There are a lot of threads there where they say Hi to us!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm, so far mainly general discussions/debates so that's what I've voted for. I've looked in on the Book boards but as already mentioned, they are way too up on their info for me to join in. Not overly keen on analysing the books to death anyway. Also just joined the Wolfkin Org (lovely lot). RP seems a bit like the book discussions in that you need to really know your stuff and I'm just way too lazy for that. :P

I usually hang around the WoT and AMoL discussion forum, though sometimes I may write a post or two in General Discussion. Though I may read in Debates section, I don't think I will post much there as it mostly politic and religion, which I learn that in those two topics, you cannot convince the others, while others cannot convince you. At the end of the day, everyone will probably take the conclusion of "You are you, I am I, you have your optionion, so do I, I respect yours, and hopefully you mine.", _hopefully_ with friendly departure from the thread :).

• 2 weeks later...

Like just about everyone I joined to talk about the books, but after shooting down the 87th Olver=Cain thread I came across I realised that new material is severely lacking. KoD remedied that for a while but by then I had other distractions.

I always check Writer's first but it moves soooo slooow. I tend to go on spam-binges in Fiddlesticks whenever I have reason to procrastinate (frequently). Sometimes I get lost and end up in General or Debates. I check out the General WoT board about once a week and the CotL board whenever I remember it's there, because they have funnies.

Guest Cadsuane

I joined for book discussion, then ran across debates on the temp boards, and also migrated to the Band! I now post regularly in the Band and Fiddlesticks, and keep an eye on debates, but they now move too quickly and get too flame-y to inspire my participation... :?

Archived