DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greets

Lemagrag

Heyo. I've been reading here since Robert Jordan started his blog, but I figured about a month ago that it was time I at least create a login, even if I probably won't be posting much.

I've been reading the WoT since about 2001, when my college roomate got me into the series. I've re-read it a couple of times since then, and I happened to be starting book 4 again the day Mr. Rigney passed away.

I enjoy reading everyone's theories, and now hopefully I'll have a bit to contribute myself here and there.

Regards,

~Lemagrag

Guest nephitess

Welcome to DM!!! We’re glad to have you….please make your self comfortable. There is lots to do here and you’ll quickly learn your way around. I promise. *winks*

Make sure you check out he White Tower Org…visit the Reds, they’ll give you lots of Snugglebites. 

Also the Illiuminators Org is amazing!!! I love it because that is where all the creative people hang out. There are place for those who like graphic design, writing, or crafty stuff like candle making or soaping!!

So please check everything out and find were your comfortable!!

Hello Lemagrag, glad that you popped by our little site. ;)

Well hope to see you around the orgs, they are all friendly places and love to see newvies.

I would personaly like to recommend the Wolfkin, the home of chilli, TQ, Pirates and cheerlaeaders, and we have Nature ad our theme. We are very relaxed and friendly, so pop by to say hello.

The band is the next place I recommend, the home of music and travel. Pleanty of braels and brews can be found here as well as our very own ORG game.. :D

Have fun

Welcome to DM!

If you have any questions on anything here, just ask them and someone will help you!

Have a nose around DM to see what is on offer, but do take a little longer to look at the Band of the Red Hand ORG, DM's very own music and travel ORG. There will be some hot discussions in the next few days, so have a look. We also do loads of fun activities, so you'll always be having a good time!

Whatever you end up doing here at DM, have fun!  :)

Welcome to Dragonmount! Dragonmount is a wonderful community place where people from all over the world really enjoy coming together. I’m Aleita and am the newest Wise One Apprentice of the Aiel Org. The  organisations are a really wonderful way to get to know other members here. So please pop by and say hello to us! We’re a very friendly bunch.

Aiel Link

If you have any questions or queries about the Aiel or Dragonmount in general please feel free to send me a PM. :)

Guest Stefania Sedai

Ha! Great name! I see that we have a Smurf aficionado in our midst!

Welcome to DM! We are thrilled to have you here! If you get a chance we would love to have you come over and visit the Band of the Red Hand. We are a great bunch of people who have an even greater time with brews and brawls! We would love to have you join us! Have fun on the boards!

Archived