DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Newbynewb

Phedra

So, I've been meaning to take a look around DM for quite some time now, but have been a bit daunted by the size :p so I'm sucking it up now and saying to heck with it, time to try it out :lol Hello all :D Looking forward to meeting new people n such!

Hello and welcome hon.

Welcome to Dragonmount! Dragonmount is a wonderful community place where people from all over the world really enjoy coming together. I’m Aleita and am an Initiate of the Aiel Org. The  organisations are a really wonderful way to get to know other members here. So please pop by and say hello to us! We’re a very friendly bunch.

Aiel Link

If you have any questions or queries about the Aiel or Dragonmount in general please feel free to send me a PM. :)

Guest nephitess

Welcome to DM!!! We’re glad to have you….please make your self comfortable. There is lots to do here and you’ll quickly learn your way around. I promise. *winks*

Make sure you check out he White Tower Org…visit the Reds, they’ll give you lots of Snugglebites. 

Also the Illiuminators Org is amazing!!! I love it because that is where all the creative people hang out. There are place for those who like graphic design, writing, or crafty stuff like candle making or soaping!!

So please check everything out and find were your comfortable!!

Hey Welcome Phedra, I like your siggy by the way.. :D

I suppose this place can seen a little daunting, I've been here a little while now and it all gets better as time goes on.

I would like to recommend an few favs of mine,

The wolfkin, is a fun relaxing place with TQ and Chilli.

The band of the Red hand, is the music and travel org and has plenty of fun, mayhem, brews and brawls.

The Seanchan, it the place to chat about TV, Films and Games.

Organised games is the place for forum games, including our very own mafia style games.

And Nephi was good enough to mention the Red Ajah... ;D

If you have any questions please ask, anyone would be more than happy to answer them...have fun

hehe, 'tis not so large, this site.... rather homey... :P

psh what am I saying?! hehe yet it does shrink after a bit... :D My best advise, find some places that look interesting, and have some fun/good people, and settle in ;D For me that was the Wolfkin and the Band...*shrugs* just look to what you're interested in :) You can always post on and Org's boards and ask questions or just to get to know people ;)

...just enjoy yerself :D

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome Phedra! We are thrilled to have you with us! And don't let the size of the site bother you. It's not necessary to be involved in everything. My advice is to poke around until you find an area that you love and make that your focus, then slowly try out other areas. And (insert shameless plug here) let me invite you to come and check out the Band of the Red Hand, the travel and music Org. We have a lot of fun with our brawls and our brews, but also we are just a great group of people to hang out with. We would love to have you join us! SO just have fun and I'll see you on the boards! 

Welcome to DM!

Nice name. It rings a bell with me - does it come from Greek Mythology? Let me know - otherwise it's going to haunt me for several days!

As you are confused, I'll hold back about the Band of the Red Hand ORG - DM's very own music and travel ORG, as well as the place where all the fun happens!

Fire away with any questions you have!

Welcome to DM! :)

Well it looks like the Org folks have already had at you. ( :P and nephie and the others) So let me give you my welcome. :)

If you're at all interested in role-playing, there's a thriving RP community here.  For roleplaying, I'd suggest starting off by reading this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,354.0.html  That covers the basics and will give you an idea of where to begin.

Next you'll want to get an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play. Just about every group of people on Randland are represented in some way. When you have an idea of the kind of character you'll want to play, you'll need to come up with a character bio and have it approved for play. For more info on that, check out this post: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,717.0.html

After that, just find your way to the Div boards for your chosen Division and begin to join in on the fun as you await for your bio to be approved and to be assigned a mentor

But no matter what you decide to do with your time here at DM, I hope you enjoy yourself. If you have any questions about the RP community here, or about DM in general, feel free to PM me. :)  Also if you have Skype Messenger, I'm on there as bcxanth.

And once again, welcome aboard. :)

I'm not entirely sure about RP'ing. While I feel myself to be a fairly good writer, I've never really been able to get into it. I do have spurts now and again where I suddenly want to give it a go, but then my mind gets on something else, and I end up messing up an RP session because I forgett to go back and post in it :p Just not quite fair to everyone else involved.

Archived