DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

nuclear missle

goldeneys

Noooo, I've got a better Idea...:twisted:

*Grabs the missle out of the troll's mouth before it can eat it...*

*Sets a timer on the missle goes behind Goldeneys and AMI's him with the missle*

In other words, I just shoved a missle with a timer on it, to make it explode, up your ASS!!! it's not been nice knowin' ya...

*Turning around, Stephen jumps off the ledge down the 7 feet and ducks for cover*

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Climbs up and looks at the little remains of Goldeneys*

Damn, that must've hurt... I don't think he's gonna pull through... All well, PARTY!!!! BYOB!

I agree with Rai - we needs our ppls man, or we won't have no one to kill but us.. and forgive me but dat'll get borin after a while!! ..so - I must be startin to buzz, cause I just repeated what Rai already said :)

*tips her shot glass with twitch's and drinks deeply* Twitch.. we should get drunk together sometime *nods*

and HEY!! how come goldie died before me? he not even a memeber - I just joined and I still not be dead *pouts* humm *pauses and taps chin* maybe its just cause of my evil sexyness *big grin* ..yea, dat must be it!!

• 12 years later...