DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Corki's thread to say new Recruits have been added to to BotRH Usergroup

Corki

Well, if you have joined the Band of the Red Hand ORG since the move from phpBB boards to Simple Machines, you won't be able to see our private boards here at DM. Therefore, in order to see them, please post here so I am aware of the situation and I can add you. You'll also act as guinea pigs to see if I can get the new system of joining the Band up and running. Once I have added you, I will let you know, and please can you conform you let me know that you can see our 2 private boards here at DM.

This also explains the lack of posting the Official Spiel for all new members as I will need to edit the Spiel.

This also applies to old and lazy Banders who haven't signed up for the private boards here at DM.  ;)

Many thanks.  :)

EDIT: Just changed the name of the thread.  :) Corki

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right...I've just added you to the Band's group. You should now see 2 "child boards". They are called:

- The Campfires (ORG), where you'll find the roll call

- Dicing with Jak O' the Shadows, where we gamble!  8)

Let me know if you can or can't see these boards.

The following 8 Raw Recruits have been added to the usergroup:

- Zeth Alley

- Eon Le Thine

- Mat_the_Gambler

- Belar

- Maud

- Diamondmask

- demonspawn

- Nalesean

- malin07

You should see the following two boards:

- The Campfires (ORG) - Our main private board, and the place where monthly roll calls are held to collect your easy 2 ORG points for activity

- Dicing with Jak  O' the Shadows - Where the Band goes to gamble in the Lottery and hopefully more games as well

Please let me know if you cannot see these boards.

The monthly roll call is currently up, so go and sign in to get your activity points.

Damarian has been added to the usergroup. Please let me (or a Senior Staff member, i.e. Horn or Taymist) know if you cannot see the two child boards and we'll sort the problem out.

Falco of the light has been added to the Band of the Red Hand Usergroup. Post here if you cannot see either of our child boards, and a Senior Staff member will sort the problem out for you.

Recruit Lewstherin has been added to the BotRH Usergroup. If you have any problems seeing any of our child boards, let us know, and someone will get onto the matter.

Raw Recruit Beltine2929 has been added to the BotRH Usergroup, and should now be able to see our 2 child boards. Please post here to say that you can't see the boards, and a Senior Staff member will look into the matter.

The latest Raw Recruit of the Band, Rainman, has been added to the BotRH Usergroup. Post here if you have any problems seeing either of our child boards, and a member of the Senior Staff will look into it.

Raw Recruit Karania has been added to the BotRH Usergroup. Therefore, you should now be able to see our two child boards. Please post here if you cannot see them, and a member of the Senior Staff will look into the problem.

Raw Recruit mayleigh Aes Sedi has been added to the BotRH Usergroup. Please post here if you cannot see our 2 child boards so that a member of the Band's Senior Staff can look into the problem.

Raw Recruit Feral has been added to the BotRH Usergroup. Please post here to inform us if you can't see our 2 child boards, and a member of the Senior Staff will look into the problem.

Raw Recruit ApostleofJirdan has been added to the BotRH Usergroup, and can now see our 2 child boards. If you cannot see these boards, please post here to say so, and a member of the Senior Staff will look into and fix the problem.

Raw Recruit caci_angel has been added to the BotRH ORG Usergroup. Please post here to say if you can not see the 2 child boards, and a member of the Band's Senior Staff will look into the problem for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Raw Recruit Zorina has been added to the BotRH ORG Usergroup. As a result, you should now be able to see our 2 child boards. If you cannot, please post here to say you can't, and a member of the Senior Staff will fix the problem for you.

Archived