DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hail to the King Baby !!!

Thats right folks, bow down, your master's back! *Nods and stands at the top of a podium, looking all awe-inspiring and impressive like*

Seriously though, its about half past midnight at the moment and I've just found out about the new set of boards, and the fact there's supposed to be a mass exodus from the old boards to here. This isn't something I want to leave others to deal with while I'm away. Things are still pretty damn rough at the moment, but hey, thats how things go. The last DM move was a bit of a nightmare for a while with people all over the place, so I want to make sure I'm here to help guide people through this, as I'm the only one with access to the main DM staff board at the moment.

If you have any questions, please feel free to msg me on these boards. Other contact methods are fine, but it would make it a lot easier to keep all the new stuff on the new board.

Also, there seem to be a fair few teething problems with the new boards, so please bare with them. Normal posting seems to the up and running just fine, but there are still some things to be finetuned in terms of usergroups and access to some of the old boards. So all other BT staff, please bare with it, I'm working on getting us some staff boards here, but we'll just use the old ones we have for the moment.

I will be making a post in the next couple of days bringing the watchers thread to a close once and for all, since it's been sitting there with a severe lack of guidance from any of the high-ups. I'm aware some people have already started RPing with their Aes Sedai partners on the BT boards, and for those of you who haven't please go ahead and do so. The watchers thread was started without much guidance from staff, and it's ended the same way. My post will be conclusive, and the thread will be considered locked from then on. Shanneeve if you read this, please message me so we can get moving with our threads as well, and I'm sorry to have left you stranded like this. My apologies to everyone else as well whom my sudden LOA has inconvienienced.

Everyone, please don't hesitate to contact me, either by my MSN: Shinji_Misato@hotmail.com  , the BT staff email: DRPSWBT@dragonmount.com ,  or by messaging me on this site.

Once again, its good to be back, although I wish it could have been under better circumstances.

~Covai Seriba

M'hael of the Black Tower

Storm Leader of the BLack Tower IC 

Hail to the King? Hail to the King??!! Bah! What about thanks to the awesome Jocelyn for doing all my hard work while I was away?  ::)

Nice to have you back. I love how suddenly there are no crazy RPs to approve or bios that need tweaking now that I don't have to look after it :p

*mutters*

Three cheers for Jocelyn who worked her tail off and put up with all of us new guys!

[move]Hip-hip-hooray ,Hip-hip-hooray,Hip-hip-hooray                                                                                                                                   [/move]

Oh, and welcome back Covai *salutes* Look forward to having you around. Best wishes.