DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May I begin RPing if....

I'm reposting this from the WT Org board, I accidently posted there, silly me  :P But any help will be welcome!

Hello everybody, and to all the very old members, hello again! It's been... a long, long--okay, well years since I've been here. I still recognize a few names though Wink  Anyway I started out at DM back in 2001 and have been off-on since, and I'd like to get into RPing again. Actually, I was about to get into RPing again when some unexpected RL matters transfered me to a different state, and with all the happy stress that came with it I totally forgot about RPing.

Now, right before this big move occurred, I did get my bio for my character (re)approved and crosschecked, especially since I played her a long time ago before at DM, at the original boards the site had (I miss those boards ^_^). But I wanted to make sure I can pop up in here again and begin RPing her like I planned to two years ago.

The link to the bio is http://dmpsw.com/drooc/viewtopic.php?t=1513&sid=63fe5de64a2648e8c5473dceb05e925e.

I did, however, want to make one minor change to her biography if I could. I rather her be a brand new AS. Reading New Spring makes me want to start out new :p And er, since I haven't been here in a while, it'd make more sense.

Also people keep saying to RP Sirayn, but I can't find her username--how do I PM her? Is she in charge of the RPing?

Please actually, can I begin RPing as a new sister? I know I stated in the bio that she was older but I rather start out as a newly raised AS.  ;D

And uhm... can you give me a two-sentence or so rundown of what's going on in the DR world right now? I'm sorry for asking  :-\ I g2g to work though shortly and would like to think on it while I'm gone so I can write when I come back :)

OH fun!  Returning players!  YEAH!  If you have need of a Green Sister anytime, let me know!  Aramina is always willing to play (once I get through my move that has me a bit loa-ish :P)  Or if you want to meet someone outside of the White Tower, I have plenty of characters to chose from!

OH fun!  Returning players!  YEAH!  If you have need of a Green Sister anytime, let me know!  Aramina is always willing to play (once I get through my move that has me a bit loa-ish :P)  Or if you want to meet someone outside of the White Tower, I have plenty of characters to chose from!

Thank you I shall keep it in mind. Can you tell me about Aramina? Jagen could use a friend, even if it's not a Red (she may be kinda stuck up but not that much! :D )

That won't be a problem. It's actually better, I should think, since the character's relative youth would account for why she doesn't know the other current Aes Sedai. I'll just notify the other staff. :D

Current affairs: in the aftermath of Dumai's Wells, the Amyrlin & Keeper have just perished in a Dreadlord attack on the Tower, leaving one Sirayn (gulp) to take over; the White Tower forces are engaged in a war to take back Kandor from the Shadow; the Aiel hold Cairhien; and ... we're all feeling very paranoid!

Not much, no. This one Dreadlord ran a suicide mission into the Tower which ended up causing some moderate structural damage to, er, fairly central locations (as well as burning out the Amyrlin and killing the Keeper). So there are parts of the Tower internally which are still being repaired. Apart from that, the only changes are psychological ... for now. :P

I play the character Pia Tovisen, who is the Mistress of Novices, so yes. But the character Lavinya is another story altogether ;)

I'm always looking for mentors! So if you ever feel that way inclined, let me know, and I have a whole gaggle of novices at present who are looking for people to prank and to catch them. Drop by the OOC boards here - www.whitetowerdiv.org :D

Guest Estel

paranoia is Sira's default mod ;)

welcome welcome... even if you are a Red ;)

if you ever want a Blue to fight with, give a shout ;D