DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Before And After

As with my post ages ago in 2021 - If you read this post I hereby order you to post at least one reply. No hiding!

You manage to activate a Portal Stone and end up in a world when every title you knew from the Wheel of Time was involved in a mashup Before and After like on Jeopardy. What this means is that the first part of the title and second share the same word.

so if the first book ends in "World" then the second part begins with "World"

I shall begin, it is not the beginning. There are neither beginnings or endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it is a beginning.

My favorite was seeing Rand take the top prize on "The Eye of the World Series of Poker"

7 hours ago, HeavyHalfMoonBlade said:

The cold War was heating up with "the Great Hunt for the Red October". 

I literally told Mother the Great Hunt for Red October after I posted this thread. I am so happy someone else's brain is on my wavelength +2 points! lol

1 hour ago, Rhea said:

Rand found himself in the “Crossroads of Twilight: New Moon”

Are you Team Rand or Team Perrin? lol

• RP - PLAYER

I grew up with only the choice of BBC1 or ITV, so no that does not ring any bells. I did watch "Dogtanian and the Three Muskahounds..." hmm, that is not an easy one to do. 

I've drawn a complete blank actually, the best I can do is "The Band of the Red Hand that Rocks the Cradle."

1 minute ago, HeavyHalfMoonBlade said:

I grew up with only the choice of BBC1 or ITV, so no that does not ring any bells. I did watch "Dogtanian and the Three Muskahounds..." hmm, that is not an easy one to do. 

I've drawn a complete blank actually, the best I can do is "The Band of the Red Hand that Rocks the Cradle."

That's a good one! heh, I just grabbed my WoT glossary and look to find something I can play with.

so like in the glossary you see Stone of Tear. You can piggyback off of stone. or Tear.

"The Family Stone of Tear"