DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LOA - Wednesday to Sunday night...

Jhaenara

We're going to be taking the train to IL on Wednesday morning, then flying back Sunday morning. Yeah, crazy... :roll: We were supposed to drive, but my husband's doctor decided to have him wear a cast for a month to see if it helps his leg problem of 15+ months, so he can't drive long distances and we had already had it planned for me to fly back with his daughter (who is visiting) so she could catch her flight in Omaha. Tom would drive back alone because I don't do long drives alone, lol. So to save money, we did the train instead of plane tickets at the last minute... lol.

We're going mainly for a party being thrown for my niece (oldest sister's daughter) who just went through ovarian cancer (she's 19 and had a soccer ball size tumor removed, then went through chemo, etc.). They're flying in because they're the only ones other than me that live away from IL. The party is sort of for another sister of mine also, who just went through breast cancer.

My step-daughter is here as I said too, so we've been kind of busy anyway, lol.

Okay, I didn't need to explain all that, but too bad... hahahaha...

If I don't talk to you all, have a nice Easter and see ya Sunday night or so... *hugs and smoochies*

Okay, LOA will be slightly longer... lol. I'm staying in IL until Saturday. Husband went home and the bubs and I stayed... haha. I'll be around a little since I have access and the whole family gathering stuff has happened, so stuff has calmed down.

TTYAL! *hugs*

Archived