DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BrokeBlack Tower

Davian

Erm.... LMAO, Sorry I have to do this, its hilarious but...

Can men bond men and keep them as their slaves, like we do with Aes Sedai?

The thought occured to me, does DM even HAVE a gay couple? LOL, I mean... goddamn it.

*dibs on Covai AND Isha*

Sounds pretty good Ata :)

By the way, how is the BT doing memberswise? I mean, so far its the same posters the last couple days in OOC, Arath, Ata, and Covai. Are you guys the only really, really active BTers around?

Oh hells yes *robs you of all your activity and posts*

We must RP!!!!! And maybe, just maybe I might get you as a mentee if Covai lets me. I haven't trained anyone since Oct 2005 O.o

But yeah. We can RP your coming or day at Covai's Inn/Bar/Nightclub or something. :D

Guest Estel

Isha?!?! :shock: ...you have odd taste :lol:

and I'm still around...just wasn't around this weekend...otherwise I'm here basically everyday

dont think you need staff to aprove mentorship as such...just dont sign up for geting a mentor (like me) and you pretty much chose who to interact with yourself ;) at least i did...and in case i am wrong...to late i had no ic mentor and is quite happy with that ;)

Yeah the whole mentoring thing is rather loose at present. If people want a mentor they can have one, if not, no biggie. Feel free to find your own, or we can assign you a volunteer.

And I'm active! I'm the only active Civilian, the only one with staying power I say :wink:. The guys are secretly all my slaves anyways....or maybe that's just Rion...then again Covai likes to be whipped... :twisted:

*Sets the edge of Ghaul's pants on fire*

Don't ask, don't old man :P

Seriously though Demi, you want to step up as a mentor, go for it. Jocelyn's right about the mentoring thing though, its pretty loose at the moment. Its basically a case of interacting with whoever else wants to.

And as for IC vs OOC Ata, Joc's got Rion whipped either way :P

no ment when she refered to having the boys whiped its the dual ones...aka those who are boys both ic and ooc...

i think that can pretty much be rigth as we are apart from her only two girls in boy disquise in here and i dont think either interacted much ic nor tags in her heel ooc :p like the rest of you do :twisted:

so just in all essence agreeing with her having BT whiped while excluding myself in a neat way from it ;)

*is now enslaved to Jocelyn* :(

I've gotta warn you though Jocy, I get fiesty :twisted:

And Covai, I laughed so hard at that

"Struggles to keep a straight face" under a thread thats titled BrokeBlack Tower. LMAO