DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello out there in Randland.

Hi guys new to the forums but have been chacking out the site for some time now. I'm an avid reader(well I used to be, having kids kinda cuts into the ole reading time), and WOT is by far and away my favorite series of all time followed closely by the Julian May series of the Many Colored Land and the Galactic Milieu. Anyway back on topic. Just wanted to hi and that I'm glad to be here.

Guest Barmacral

Hi! I'm glad that you are here too! I'm going to finish every statement with a !,! Come visit the Seanchan, we're all about movies TV shows and console games! If you have any further questions just ask!

Barm!

Hey Kuyal!

Welcome to DM! First of all, that's great that you like to read! I think there is a reading org around here but I can't remember which; someone will though!

Orgs are short for organizations, and we have several of them. Be sure to check out Illuminators if you're an artist, or just like art =).

Also, you should check out the RPing, we have a whole whack of writers here that roleplay with eachother. It's fun!

Looking forward to seeing you,

Essy

nice to meet you, kes. or probably rereremeet you. if you listen to what barm!essy say you're going to get yourself into a lot of trouble which you should know if you've been around for as long as someone thinks you've been around for.

Guest Egwene

hello and welcome, KuhalEarthShaker :)

Bummer about RL interferences with reading. I too, have had this problem ever since the day I learned my letters *sigh*

Haven't heard of the Julian May series. Another one for the list of authors to check out, I guess *g*. Have a look at the General Discussion board. You'll find several threads about book recommendations and book critiques there.

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome to DM, KES! ( I have decided to call you KES. Hope you don't mind) Yeah, having kids definfitley cuts into your reading time. I took a couple years off from the series until going back and completeing it last fall and now I have totally reread the whole series (well, the ones in print) I read when my kids go to bed and my husband plays video games and any other spare minute I can find. Hope to see you on the forums!

KES is fine by me. I only post when I think I have something valuable to contribute, and most of the time there are people much more qualified then me to do so. That being said, I'm not much of a Rp'er, but I do like to read the stories that other people come up with. I'm still checking out all the site but I'm sure I'l pop up here and there from time to time with some witty comment to make the masses laugh. :D

Guest Barmacral

Feel free to post even if you don't have much to contribute, if you are wrong somebody will correct you, and you'll know better. But each to their own, if you aren't much for posting, no pressure either way, just don't go visiting fiddles, cause thats pure spam.

Archived