DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

lol, I'm just a math minded person.

If we miss lynch today, we increase our odds of catching a wolf on D2, but we equally increase our chances of losing.

No lynch we might be able to play through D3.
Miss Lynch could result in game over before D3 starts.

But we also have CHAOS factor.

chaos-petyr.gif

• Community Administrator
1 minute ago, Zander? said:

Gotta figure town has PRSto balance it as long as we choose them.on right people well be ok.  Like we know Wolves will have to NK Voodoo at some point just gotta keep things like that in mind when choosing our NAs

For sure. I half expect VooDoo to get NK'd tonight or tomorrow night cause keeping him a confirmed townie alive lowers their odds significantly.

That begs the question, since you joked about lynching VooDoo, could that be a wolf ploy to remove guilt on you, so you could claim wolves targeted VooDoo to make you look guilty?

4 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Gotta figure town has PRSto balance it as long as we choose them.on right people well be ok.  Like we know Wolves will have to NK Voodoo at some point just gotta keep things like that in mind when choosing our NAs

scared too young to die GIF

1 hour ago, Zander? said:

I know Derfs asking himself why the F did I put my wife in my game with Zander in it...the answer Derf my friend is were both Mafia addicts and suckers for punishment lololololol

@Zander? You know my husband well lol

1 hour ago, Zander? said:

Just assume I'm a Villager and you can trust me you'll be right this game and right like I don't know #themaths but like say 85% of the time.

Also don't ever fing trust anyone in a Mafia game unless they are Mod Confirmed

Hope this helps lolololol

Hmm... you tell me I can trust you then proceed to tell me never to trust anyone. Eh, doesn't push me either way on you but you really make me laugh. @Darthe didn't @Verbal32 vote me or did they unvote me? I may have missed that but plz don't miss the votes on me I don't want no one thinking there's favoritism... not that your mafia addicted self would anyway. Your rules are written in literal stone.

For sure. I half expect VooDoo to get NK'd tonight or tomorrow night cause keeping him a confirmed townie alive lowers their odds significantly.

That begs the question, since you joked about lynching VooDoo, could that be a wolf ploy to remove guilt on you, so you could claim wolves targeted VooDoo to make you look guilty?

I mean it could I guess kinda but I'm obv I was joking and why would I wanna draw attention to it would be my question to you it wouldn't remove guilt it would in your scenario just draw some eyes to it which would be bad and stupid if I were a wolf?

1 minute ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

Hmm... you tell me I can trust you then proceed to tell me never to trust anyone. Eh, doesn't push me either way on you but you really make me laugh. @Darthe didn't @Verbal32 vote me or did they unvote me? I may have missed that but plz don't miss the votes on me I don't want no one thinking there's favoritism... not that your mafia addicted self would anyway. Your rules are written in literal stone.

If I missed it lmk, but I think vc is accurate.

Just now, AwholeLoafaBread said:

We've chatted a fair bit and played alot if Mafia together were very unlike in some ways and much more alike in others then either of us would ever dare admit lolololol

• Community Administrator
1 minute ago, Zander? said:

I mean it could I guess kinda but I'm obv I was joking and why would I wanna draw attention to it would be my question to you it wouldn't remove guilt it would in your scenario just draw some eyes to it which would be bad and stupid if I were a wolf?

It would be stupid.
But then Verbal shot you in the face, and said he would to.

IS LOAF OF BREAD ACTUALLY AN ANDROID?! IS DARTHE A LIZARD PERSON?! WHY IS ZANDER THE GIANT TURTLE THAT HOLDS UP THE EARTH?!

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Because the earth is my Village and I must protect and take care of it LDO!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Darthe said:

Official Vote Count:

Zander (1/4): Sooh

No Lynch (1/4): Cass

Not Voting(5/7):

Voodoo, Zander, Sinister, Loaf, Verb

It takes four to lynch.

Countdown timer:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20220810T1530&p0=25&msg=Day+One&font=cursive

Still accurate.  Deadline is 2 hours. Currently No Lynch has priority.

2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

We've chatted a fair bit and played alot if Mafia together were very unlike in some ways and much more alike in others then either of us would ever dare admit lolololol

Brb modkilling zanderf 

Verb voted you early on then unvoted you only votes are Soo h voting me and Cass voting No Lynch iirc.

I feel personally attacked...

ARE YOU THE APPPLE AND OR THE MICROSOFT?!?!?!?!

GIVE ME MY CAR BACK!$!!!!$$  YOU CAN KEEP THE KIDS HOUSE AND MY SOUL IF YA WANNA BUT DAMNIT I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!!!!!

28 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

The only thing we really learn by not lynching, is based on who the wolves kill during the night. IF they get one town kill, that narrows the list of wolf candidates from 6 players to 5. 
D2, we'd have a 20% chance of lynching a wolf, or a 40% if there's two wolves.

Lynching with 1 wolf in play on D1 has a 16.6% chance of being correct, and an 83.4% chance of being wrong.
D2 the odds change. If we have 1 miss lynch & 1the wolves kill 1 town in the night, we'll have 5 players left with 1 player confirmed town. With 1 wolf in play, we'd have a 25% chance of getting the wolf lynched D2. With 2 wolves in play, that increases to 50%.

Statistically wolves are in the best position either way. If we miss lynch D1, they're closer to winning. If we no lynch, they increase their odds of not getting lynched D2.

Most of this tells us little to nothing about who could be the wolf.

This is so helpful, thank you. And wow they really do seem OP, especially if there is two. Was it still a discussion whether there was 2 or not? @Zander? @SinisterDeath 

17 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I don't think they will do it on the first night, just because it would be losing a confirmed town and I don't see how that would be useful in the long-game. Do that and you're not really windling down the pool of possibilities, you're removing the only known factor. IMO anyway.