14 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Official Vote Count:

Zander (1/4): Sooh

No Lynch (1/4): Cass

Not Voting(5/7):

Voodoo, Zander, Sinister, Loaf, Verb

It takes four to lynch.

Countdown timer:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20220810T1530&p0=25&msg=Day+One&font=cursive

Are ties randomed @Darthe?

3 minutes ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

I hope I replied to everyone, please let me know if I missed you.

I've replied a lot, so I am going to post my reads and make sure I am giving ya'll more than cheeky replies.

I am struggling to get a pure 100% certainty on anyone. But, I'll vote, I agree with not having a no lynch. We learn nothing if we do that, am I right?

So, if I'm town and I feel like Sooh is town and VooDooNut is confirmed town then I am afraid I have to look at ya'll:

@Cass

@Zander?

@Verbal32

@SinisterDeath

I'm leaning toward Cass just because she's so good at being good. I can't really sus based on what I've seen so far, but I wouldn't surprise me that someone would use that to an advantage. Too nice, so nice, sorry @Cass 😞  Gosh I'm gonna get totally cancelled for this. 

The rest of you, I am still considering. I will see how things go the next couple hours, and I apologize if wanting more info is looked down on. I just want to be as safe as possible, while still playing a good game.

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Just now, Zander? said:

Are ties randomed @Darthe?

Also us there hammer?

Please don't ask/tell me to read the op or rules and just tell me...the Zander is sick and tired be nice to me...I know being nice may be a foreign concept to you so just answer please lolololol

Just now, VooDooNut said:

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

How so...I'm.not sure how you'll be able to answer this I just didn't get that vibe so I'm curious.  If ya cant it don't fully matter I know your Town just wondering if you're seeing/sussing something I'm not.

Just now, VooDooNut said:

remember GIF

lisa simpson episode 3 GIF

Well tbf I am stupid but I feel giving new players a d1 is the right thing to do.  I didn't once and tho that person flipped Wolf she never played again and I don't wanna bare that feeling again shrugs

Just now, Zander? said:

Well tbf I am stupid but I feel giving new players a d1 Pass is the right thing to do.  I didn't once and tho that person flipped Wolf she never played again and I don't wanna bare that feeling again shrugs

Just now, Darthe said:

Lol I know no one read the rules because they outright state I won’t bastard mod.  No lynch has lower priority than a player, but between players it will Rand in a tie.

Ok cool tyvm and just to make sure I understand if d1 ended right now with 1 vote on me and 1 on on lynch I won't be lunched.  Maj and hammer still apply?

Just now, Darthe said:

Lol I know no one read the rules because they outright state I won’t bastard mod.  No lynch has lower priority than a player, but between players it will Rand in a tie.

Who the F reads rules...it'sone asking if someone rights an online contract ftom like Apple or Microsoft I'm pretty sure they own my house car kids and soul cause like I said who reads that shit lolololol

Just now, Zander? said:

Who the F reads rules...its like asking if someone reads an online contract ftom like Apple or Microsoft I'm pretty sure they own my house car kids and soul cause like I said who reads that shit lolololol

43 minutes ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

Gosh, I keep doing this. I'm sorry, I will try to keep things straight. I really do catch up when I say I am, and read several pages. I'm very slow...like slow slow at reading. My ADHD betrays me.

and @Verbal32 I can't be mad at that 🙂

No worries, you're already way better than your husband at this.  😉

36 minutes ago, Zander? said:

And I know eventually I'll drag Verb down to my level and into this lolololol

Not sure what you mean.  If you mean making fun of Darthe, I've been doing that since you were in diapers, son.  If you mean dirty thinking, well, I've been getting my mail sent directly to the gutter my whole life, heh.