DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

8 hours ago, Cass said:

That was for Voodoo (mentioned as a part of the plan in the posts above)

I'm not sure he's sus either - that's why I haven't placed a vote, I outlined more in my posts to Sooh later 😉 

What do you think about Sooh voting him earlier than that?

No worries XD

I mean, we've all been there, ask Darthe about this one ... 

(:P Darthe ❤️

@Cass

Oh! Ok 🙂

I honestly didn't understand why Sooh voted him, it seemed unfounded which is why I think he's not the sus here. Pulling the trigger that quick got me thinking why. @Sooh if I've missed your read here please correct me 🙂

And ooooh? @Darthe you got some 'splaining to do...

And I'm getting caught up, I am terribly sorry that I haven't responded to everyone I just wanted to make sure y'all know I'm going to be super active between 10-4 EST but I'm property of this child of mine when he's not at daycare lol

I value your time and will get back to each of you in the morning :) 

7 hours ago, Zander? said:

7 players means only 1 Wolf most likely.  And if were not at any strong reads by lunch time today the info wed get for a lunch either way needed.  Lunches hold players to accountability we get info and ofc WAGONOMICS is real!  

If I've read correctly, your list above basically has SD as a villa lean, and D1 pass for Loaf then null with ?slight Town? vibes on Sooh - struggle to think she'd vote you early as wolf, ?me - no real pings, and Verb - different to last game but null.

If we aren't going to NL, then we have to go somewhere, and it doesn't look like you have anything below null/you think is worth voting?

People, talk to me about this NL - when, if ever, is it a good thing for Town then?

What happens if we mislynch today, and Sooh is right and there are 2 wolves? 

(Cue déjà vu about wolf number speculations from last game)

8 minutes ago, Cass said:

If I've read correctly, your list above basically has SD as a villa lean, and D1 pass for Loaf then null with ?slight Town? vibes on Sooh - struggle to think she'd vote you early as wolf, ?me - no real pings, and Verb - different to last game but null.

If we aren't going to NL, then we have to go somewhere, and it doesn't look like you have anything below null/you think is worth voting?

People, talk to me about this NL - when, if ever, is it a good thing for Town then?

Biscuit Take A Chance GIF

46 minutes ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

@Cass

Oh! Ok 🙂

I honestly didn't understand why Sooh voted him, it seemed unfounded which is why I think he's not the sus here. Pulling the trigger that quick got me thinking why. @Sooh if I've missed your read here please correct me 🙂

And ooooh? @Darthe you got some 'splaining to do...

And I'm getting caught up, I am terribly sorry that I haven't responded to everyone I just wanted to make sure y'all know I'm going to be super active between 10-4 EST but I'm property of this child of mine when he's not at daycare lol

I value your time and will get back to each of you in the morning 🙂

Tbh, I can understand Sooh's view on Z there - the thought process she outlined wrt his intro etc was the same as mine at that point, and I can believe the actions and explanations could come from TownSooh! looking to get things moving at that point as much as they could be Wolf!Sooh waiting to see who bites. 

@Zander? -  has Sooh voted you early as Town/either alignment before? 

14 minutes ago, Cass said:

Nothing strong atp no.

Ill see how things progress when I get up and reread and see if I missed anything  and see where everyone else is as well.  Still time left.  I don't see being 2 Wolves in a 7er but it's possibly I suppose.  I just hate no lunches but if I'm still stumped and noone  trust has anything by DL I won't  just gonna blind lunch someone.  

9 minutes ago, Cass said:

Tbh, I can understand Sooh's view on Z there - the thought process she outlined wrt his intro etc was the same as mine at that point, and I can believe the actions and explanations could come from TownSooh! looking to get things moving at that point as much as they could be Wolf!Sooh waiting to see who bites. 

@Zander? -  has Sooh voted you early as Town/either alignment before? 

Pretty sure she has iirc.

Maybe worse case we can see if Darthe will give us an extension if were all onboard with it.  I thought darthe said a few hours ago we had 24 hours left.  I'm gonna crash the new meds I got are rough and I'm still alive in.my other game in D4 so between the infection 2 games and still trting to get a few hours of work in I'm pretty wiped out.

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

Maybe worse case we can see if Darthe will give us an extension if were all onboard with it.  I thought darthe said a few hours ago we had 24 hours left.  I'm gonna crash the new meds I got are rough and I'm still alive in.my other game in D4 so between the infection 2 games and still trting to get a few hours of work in I'm pretty wiped out.

I Guess Whatever You Say GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

Sick Get Well Soon GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown