Sooh

On 7/14/2022 at 12:17 AM, Cory Caboose said:

I'm probably passing out soon, in case thread is locked and I dont see d3:

Clov wolf -> Voodoo/Verb/Leelou is where I would look next

Clov town -> Leelou/Sinister/Verb is where I would look next

this is Cory calling that shot I’m pretty sure

• Community Administrator
9 hours ago, Darthe said:

Iirc George actually did make a book called the Fever Dream that was about vampires on a Mississippi boathouse.  

I've read that! Good book.

4 hours ago, whiskey delta said:

Cory was wary of Verb’s gun so that’s something to consider if he had a 1x shot too. I don’t want to game the mod but I think that was his perspective possibly 

The proverbal gun, all hinges on Verbal not lying about being a vig.

I can totally see Verbal running with me "outting him" as a PR, just to shank us all in the back while we say "thank you, can I have another".

It would be a clever claim for sure.  I think you’re gonna have the power to win or lose this game in the end sinister. Caveat being if you’re town of course.  But if no shot goes off then the PoE is verb, you, and voodoo in most reasonable scenarios.  You’re gonna know who the wolves are, and you’ll be in charge of making the right votes.  

it’s a lot sometimes

1 hour ago, Hallia said:

For AJ

Unvote

So hally voted SD for over 12 hours right?

this means one of me/hally is a wolf and at least one of hally/sinister is a wolf, yeah?  

i really wanna take a risk and vote voodoo now, cause I could clear someone or out them like that.  It’s too much though, my reads have to be perfect for that to work.

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

So hally voted SD for over 12 hours right?

this means one of me/hally is a wolf and at least one of hally/sinister is a wolf, yeah?  

i really wanna take a risk and vote voodoo now, cause I could clear someone or out them like that.  It’s too much though, my reads have to be perfect for that to work.

Well, the only common denominator in that pairing is Hallia. Obviously I wouldn't pick myself. 

6 hours ago, Darthe said:

This is the other thing about babies.  They wake you up at 4 am and pretend it’s normal

Glad those days are basically gone for me.

Have you tried a white noise machine? 

51 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

I can totally see Verbal running with me "outting him" as a PR, just to shank us all in the back while we say "thank you, can I have another".

I don’t doubt he has a gun (he’s already proven it) it’s a matter if Cory had a vig shot too or if he was telling us he was going to Cop Leelou or something instead there. I said I wouldn’t game the mod but here I am anyway lol

31 minutes ago, Darthe said:

I'd recommend you put your vote on an actual wolf, not a vanilla villa

9 hours ago, whiskey delta said:

@Hallia can you ignore Darthe for a second and talk about everyone else?

I feel like the team has to include darthe at this point if there are three Mafia because I know for a fact I'm town

If there are two, I'm gonna say most likely SD and possibly voodoo/trip but trip would be my least likely guess