DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

2 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

I would have hammered in the morning if Clov hadn’t posted. That was my decision when I went to bed

I was getting bad vibes leading up to it though so was sort of spooked. I tried to give him one last chance after claiming hammer but he made his own decision 

I don't wanna knock the dead guy since he can't defend himself, but I was really surprised with that flip.  He didn't feel like himself, and he neither him nor Cory hunted like I was expecting them to.

Just now, Darthe said:

I don't wanna knock the dead guy since he can't defend himself, but I was really surprised with that flip.  He didn't feel like himself, and he neither him nor Cory hunted like I was expecting them to.

I'll agree with this statement.

Just now, Darthe said:

I mean, Chris said he was going to have limited time to play.  I realize I have a lot better grasp on that than just about anyone else here because I'm very aware of his schedule since we've talked every day for 3+ years.

Yeah but I didn't think his presence was the issue.  I thought it was the post quality.  I'm not gonna belabor that, he just wasn't in it this game and that happens to all of us, but he's such a good playerthat it stood out extra imo.  

14 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Oh, I absolutely think he would have hammered if Chris hadn't.  I was more asking if you think he would have slow rolled it a bit given Chris's lack of time to play.

I think the fact that Day ends with hammer answers this question tbqh

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

I think the fact that Day ends with hammer answers this question tbqh

I know.  I meant I think anyalignement!you would have hammered.  I was trying to decide if wolf!you would hammer right away to make sure wagons don't move because misyeeting Chris is better than misyeeting town!SD and WAAAY better than yeeting wolf!SD or if wolf!you, knowing that Chris isn't going to do anything himself to move wagons, would wait to look better.

I think town you would have waited, so I can see the case for wolf!you doing the same.  because as you said, hammer is day end.

5 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Chris is dead and he’s not coming back so talking about him is pointless.

It’s Darthe or Hallia today.

Tbats the only question that matters. Where do you stand?

As annoyed as I am with Darthe, I have a hard time seeing him being a wolf here.  And I think it's really unlikely that both of them are wolves and that was all just theater.

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

As annoyed as I am with Darthe, I have a hard time seeing him being a wolf here.  And I think it's really unlikely that both of them are wolves and that was all just theater.

it’s definitely not theatre I’m just freaked out and need to be talked down a bit. If I’m being stupid please tell me

I’m Town. Clov had you as town. You basically said he was town yesterday and still voted him so that scares me a little but I said I trusted you about reading him so maybe I should trust his read on you too

Just now, whiskey delta said:

it’s definitely not theatre I’m just freaked out and need to be talked down a bit. If I’m being stupid please tell me

I’m Town. Clov had you as town. You basically said he was town yesterday and still voted him so that scares me a little but I said I trusted you about reading him so maybe I should trust his read on you too

I mostly voted him because I realized he gave up.  He had that one post to me about us having different opinions on the utility of letting yourself die.  I probably read that post like 20 times while I was agonizing over whether to vote him or not.  But I took as him giving me permission to do something he knew I would hate doing if I was reading him as town so.  i was not at all happy about it. 

3 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Is there ever a world where Verbal claims a vig shot like that for no real reason and is lying about it?

The odd-night variant is one of those convenient things that makes me paranoia but I struggle to see the motive beforehand. Just draws attention

It seems unlikely???  But I've never played with him or seen him play, so I have no idea what he would or wouldn't do.  I do know leelou said she could see him taking a shot at zander as any alignment, so that at least tracks.

Just now, whiskey delta said:

Oh yeah Verb would definitely  shoot Zander lol

the important part to me is that he claimed beforehand and I think that’s the answer for his alignment tbh

Oh, fair.  I didn't think about it from that PoV.  When you said claim, I thought you meant the part where he claimed the shot after it happened, not calling the shot before taking it.

I hated his shot, and I think his claim is really convenient, but since we haven't had a doc or cop claim I buy it.  Any more utility would've claimed by this part of today, and I think a 1x bpv wolf on a 3 man wolf team would make this setup pretty balanced.

Ideally we'd tell Verb to not shoot tonight since if he gets it wrong it's GG.  But if he doesn't tomorrow he's a mislynch target, so it's in his best interest to take a shot.  Similarly, wolves won't holster because though they could frame verb, they could also lose a chance to kill a townie and lose one of their members which is a big swing.  

Still, if one target dies tomorrow and it's town, meaning he shot who the mafia shot or he doesn't have a shot, he's probably getting lynched.  Good news is they're almost guaranteed to kill me, and he'll never shoot me.  I'd encourage him to shoot Voodoo or Sinister tbh.