DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

• Community Administrator

Well, I said I'd vote with Darthe and Hallia if they agreed to wagon the same person. I did.

About all that cleared up for me is that if they were both wolves, they wouldn't wagon like that.

Hallia's ignoring my posts, so I'm going to guess she's a villager that's sussing me.

Darthe however, keeps throwing random shade. 

Unvote Clov

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

Well, I said I'd vote with Darthe and Hallia if they agreed to wagon the same person. I did.

About all that cleared up for me is that if they were both wolves, they wouldn't wagon like that.

Hallia's ignoring my posts, so I'm going to guess she's a villager that's sussing me.

Unvote Clov

Why exactly do you keep saying you’ll vote with people? 

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

Unvote Clov

Lol this is expected.  

hey, what do you mean by “random” shade?

8 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

I feel like the only villa among you all sometimes. And I say that with love.

scared back against the wall GIF

I don’t need to say this, but I’m gonna.  Between you and sinister I worry that if you are both town you’ll make glaring mistakes like voting an un-cc’d PR or something at Lylo.  I’m actively concerned that even if sinister isn’t a wolf between the two of you you make the game unwinnable.  

12 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

I'd ask @TrippedOnReality the same question but she's probably in a car.

I am actually.  I feel very confused right now tbh.  I guess leelou?  I wanted to ask you/cory if AJ was actually out of his wolf range with that big post he had this morning because it felt pretty genuine.  I have no idea how to feel about verbal claim, but im fine letting it ride for today.  I can't wrap my head around hallia's one post I mentioned earlier today about her thinking town!her was better than scum!dice and darthe saying she could make that post as mafia.  I still think both voodoo and SD spewed themselves.  If I'm wrong on one of them, it's probably SD???  I felt you and I have been on the same page most of the game, especially last night, so either you're just town, or my reads are trash.  Idk what to make of you getting run up because i don't think ive ever seen that happen?  I need to do some rereading after dinner.

Dead - 

dice - townie lynched d1 

Zander - townie tragically murdered n1 

living players

Leelou - princess snark

cory - claimed doc

verbs - claimed vig

Darthe

Hallia

Voodoo

AJ (I have conflicting feelings but you go here for now) 

Tripped

clov

sd

4 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Yeah this is definitely the wolfiest string of the game.  If ya'll are bouncing I will too, but would've loved to get more interaction from the POE people.

I’m here and willing to chat, just not enough to tinfoil atm 

1 minute ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I am actually.  I feel very confused right now tbh.  I guess leelou?  I wanted to ask you/cory if AJ was actually out of his wolf range with that big post he had this morning because it felt pretty genuine.  I have no idea how to feel about verbal claim, but im fine letting it ride for today.  I can't wrap my head around hallia's one post I mentioned earlier today about her thinking town!her was better than scum!dice and darthe saying she could make that post as mafia.  I still think both voodoo and SD spewed themselves.  If I'm wrong on one of them, it's probably SD???  I felt you and I have been on the same page most of the game, especially last night, so either you're just town, or my reads are trash.  Idk what to make of you getting run up because i don't think ive ever seen that happen?  I need to do some rereading after dinner.

I don't know how to answer your question.  I guess the answer is literally no, I don't think he's out of it because I think AJ is capable of making really good posts as mafia, but I agree with you it felt pretty genuine.

Verb's claim is relatively easy to fake - there was no chance whatsoever he gets countered, and I absolutely believe a mafia team with Verbal on it (doubly so if Leelou is there) would shoot Zander - but I'm just going to play ORM on it.

Same IRT Hallia.  I think you and I disagree in the utility of allowing oneself to die, but I don't see how a town flip is ever better than a mafia flip, so I'd love to know where her head was at with that.  She also had a post I remember skimming, don't remember who it was to (Zander maybe) about saying Dice's flip shouldn't impact their read on her I didn't like. 

Agreed on both things about VooDoo/SD, and if I'm wrong, there's still no part of me that cares.

This last thing, I want you to really take it to heart, because I mean it - I am town AND your reads might still be trash! o/

6 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Dead - 

dice - townie lynched d1 

Zander - townie tragically murdered n1 

living players

Leelou - princess snark

cory - claimed doc

verbs - claimed vig

Darthe

Hallia

Voodoo

AJ (I have conflicting feelings but you go here for now) 

Tripped

clov

sd

Can you elaborate on placement for Hallia, VooDoo, and Tripped?  

Just now, Clovdyx said:

Can you elaborate on placement for Hallia, VooDoo, and Tripped?  

Hallia I’d be willing to revisit if she’s alive tomorrow and after flips so I can follow her votes, but that’s where she’s pretty much been all game for me. 

voodoo I feel like he’s trying to learn the game still and it feels more like he’s coming from a townie perspective than nefarious 

Tripped I haven’t read closely enough to get a good handle on yet 

3 minutes ago, Darthe said:

ima play some vermintide, yall figure this out

Do you need to really know Warhammer to play that?  I have an old friend that tried to convince me years ago.

No, just because I said "old friend" doesn't make it Liz.

5 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

Do you need to really know Warhammer to play that?  I have an old friend that tried to convince me years ago.

No, just because I said "old friend" doesn't make it Liz.

From what I've seen, It's a blastem game. Don't know really need to turn your mind on to play it. 

9 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

Oh, so it's another mafia game?  I don't have time for that.

Sexy Boy Meets World GIF

That should have said "don't really need to turn your mind on" e.g. you can play it while your brain waves flatline. 

38 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

I don't know how to answer your question.  I guess the answer is literally no, I don't think he's out of it because I think AJ is capable of making really good posts as mafia, but I agree with you it felt pretty genuine.

Verb's claim is relatively easy to fake - there was no chance whatsoever he gets countered, and I absolutely believe a mafia team with Verbal on it (doubly so if Leelou is there) would shoot Zander - but I'm just going to play ORM on it.

Same IRT Hallia.  I think you and I disagree in the utility of allowing oneself to die, but I don't see how a town flip is ever better than a mafia flip, so I'd love to know where her head was at with that.  She also had a post I remember skimming, don't remember who it was to (Zander maybe) about saying Dice's flip shouldn't impact their read on her I didn't like. 

Agreed on both things about VooDoo/SD, and if I'm wrong, there's still no part of me that cares.

This last thing, I want you to really take it to heart, because I mean it - I am town AND your reads might still be trash! o/

IDK what ORM means.  If you can find the Zander quote, I'd be interested. 

On the last part...fair 

\o :unsure: