A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

Tripped/Hallia has some equity for D1 wagons

Tripped/Sinister has equity for D2 wagons

Hallia/Tripped/Sinister

can that work? I don’t think it’s Voodoo here but lolme if wrong 

Did you see my post where I got the solve?  Before hally/me started leaning my way but after I voted her sinister tried to catch her in a scum slip.  He’s almost never a wolf.

Just now, Darthe said:

Fwiw if I was a wolf and hally town then her self vote would be gg anyways.

Also true. And thinking more on the double tap theory this means you would have to knowingly aim at a villager who had a possible vig shot called on them.  -EV imo

3 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Lets bury it. I’m serious. If you’re a wolf you already beat me

Yeah but since I’m not I don’t want wolf AJ to beat me.  I’m dead tonight, so I gotta get this sorted now.  I’d rather go out sussing you if I’m not 100% sure if your slot.

Lol so now you see my position today 

I always did, but I’m far more clear than you are.  I’ve already had a solve strictly trusting my reads, but you’re making that hard.

Just now, whiskey delta said:

I think Verb has to be the kill tonight if he’s legit btw. If he lives and there’s funky stuff with the NAs then he is back on the table.

If he misses they wolves win on the vig shot no combo.

2 minutes ago, Darthe said:

I always did, but I’m far more clear than you are.  I’ve already had a solve strictly trusting my reads, but you’re making that hard.

Clear in your own mind, absolutely. And I know I’ve been a pain today but being forced into this situation felt manipulative and that was hard to trust.

Clear in your own mind, absolutely. And I know I’ve been a pain today but being forced into this situation felt manipulative and that was hard to trust.

Yeah chaotic good is a blessing and a curse

40 minutes ago, Darthe said:

There’s a lot of questions you never asked that I was expecting.

have you put yourself in my shoes to try and figure out why I’d steer the day this way?

That has been my primary focus lol. My immediate instincts are that this is a trap play in Lylo. I don’t share your confidence on Hallia at all and you have the mech stuff to your advantage. I have played enough mafia to know coincidences do happen and games can be lost on that. I have spent much of this time tinfoiling you and Tripped to myself like I said and being paranoid about Verb. 

If Town voted quickly then it would have been curtains but I think it’s irrefutable atp