DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi to All!!!!

:D I've just ben accepted into the Band :D , please go by Bio board and find out about my character, or should I put my bio somewhere better for you all to learn about my character, or is it nessacary(ms?)?

I been hanging around DM for a few months but only recently got curious about the RP boards, and after reading the info got my nerve up to come and join you all. Never tried anything like this before, and I warn you all my spelling can be .....well lets say creative, as many who have read my post have probably noticed.

So I guess I can put Raw Recruit of The Band of the Red Hand on my avi and sig now huh? I look forward to collaborating with you all.

:wink: *waves and blows a kiss to all* :wink: Bye.

ha! If spelling were a requirment for a good rper then I would have been long gone, if I don't make any in this post it will be because of some certain people beating me because they couldn't read what I was writing sometimes ;)

Always good to see a new face around the Band, a lot of our information can be found at http://www.aliciawilkerson.com/band but it seems you are already getting the hang of rping by the looks of your post...though for future reference the Citadel is full stone ogier made walls...so prettier than some sticks and stone hehe ;)

Welcome aboard Private!

how come no one wants to pick up on my open rp thread? have I done something wrong? How to I now have myself trained, and do you have any tips on getting ppl interested in joining me. I'm too long winded aren't I, is that the problem. if it is i'm sorry. later ppl.

Guest Estel

lol...calm down you did nothing wrong

people are just really busy right now and it'll take them a bit to post. Give people a few days and then send some PMs shoving your foot up their butt to post :D

I'll throw Carnhain in there once I've got some other RPs taken care of

Guest Estel

lol...despite my bias towards the cavalry, it is still quite possible for you to make an archer. Most of the scouts and some of the other members as well use bows and are quite capable of training you :D

and ya, we've been a quiet bunch lately, but I like to blame in on the heap of main plotline RPs that're taking place

Guest Estel

[twaps Kiarma around the room]

remember who holds the upper hand this time :wink:

and cavalry could kick infantry butt anyday [tramples]

you'll notice the RP runs a lot slower than the orgs do so don't worry it might just take longer to get to things ;)

As for training, go look at the new reqs! They're pretty open for anything, and as to getting people to get some interest...an rp with a plan is more appealing to some people for the future. Otherwise just pester us with things until we join to get you to stop...why do you think they made me the leader fo this place? ;)

And the corps really doesn't matter all that much other than some IC skills you might have. We're all a big family and it doesn't matter who trains you, I think I've trained more archers than scouts while I've been here...Kedyn's getting good with his longbow :D