DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where in the WOT world are you?

Lavandula

Uh oh! Someone has been playing with their channeling powers, and you have been sent on an unwilling holliday?

Ask questions to find out where in the WOT world you are, and the one that guesses it can be the next to send an unfortunate soul on an unplanned holliday?

compass-5137269_1280.jpg

Here's the first hint:

you find yourself headfirst into a lovely flower bed (sorry bout that I'm still learning, at least the flowers should smell lovely), muthering to yourself (maybe cursing whomever is gulty of this mess) while brushing dirt of your pants. 

finally arissen and somewhat cleaned up you take a look around.

You're standing in the middle of a lovely garden, and in front of you is a huge wall, you can't see any gate nearby, so you start climbing the wall. A few scratches and Bruises later you finally find yourself on top of the wall. The wiev is breathtaking. Below your feet lays a huge beautiful city, house after house. Where are you?

6 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Uh oh! Someone has been playing with their channeling powers, and you have been sent on an unwilling holliday?

Ask questions to find out where in the WOT world you are, and the one that guesses it can be the next to send an unfortunate soul on an unplanned holliday?

compass-5137269_1280.jpg

Here's the first hint:

you find yourself headfirst into a lovely flower bed (sorry bout that I'm still learning, at least the flowers should smell lovely), muthering to yourself (maybe cursing whomever is gulty of this mess) while brushing dirt of your pants. 

finally arissen and somewhat cleaned up you take a look around.

You're standing in the middle of a lovely garden, and in front of you is a huge wall, you can't see any gate nearby, so you start climbing the wall. A few scratches and Bruises later you finally find yourself on top of the wall. The wiev is breathtaking. Below your feet lays a huge beautiful city, house after house. Where are you?

I get the idea that the one who got everyone lost was me. Also, I am in Caemlyn. 

That is correct!!!

Yeah the point was people had to ask questions to figure out where they were, but a little bird told me (to late) I made it to easy, cause someone climbed the wall there in almost that excact manner (how would I know that lol) ? I will check with my sources bettr before next time haha?

Ok you wanna try channeling someone to a place now? ?

9 hours ago, Lavandula said:

That is correct!!!

Yeah the point was people had to ask questions to figure out where they were, but a little bird told me (to late) I made it to easy, cause someone climbed the wall there in almost that excact manner (how would I know that lol) ? I will check with my sources bettr before next time haha?

Ok you wanna try channeling someone to a place now? ?

It was Rand in the Eye of the World. Okay, lets go!

You fall out of a black void face first into cold, white snow. The air is freezing around you, and you shiver heavily as you stand up and brush the snow off of your face and cloak. You pull your cloak closer around you as you take a look around. The view is breathtaking. It seems the whole world is spread out before you. Distantly, you can see a large city, shimmering is the morning light. Where are you?

• 2 months later...

Darkness is all around you, like a night of lunar eclipse. The ground beneath you is hard and cool against the touch of your fingers. Not a wisp of air is touching the strands of hair dancing against the tip of your nose. Not a sound can be heard anywhere. It's almost peacefull around you, but inside it is anything but.. You're heart is beathing fast, you're vaguely naucious and starting to feel claustrophobic. 

With a shaky hand you stroke away the hairs in your face, and wonders where in the WOT world am I?

4 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Darkness is all around you, like a night of lunar eclipse. The ground beneath you is hard and cool against the touch of your fingers. Not a wisp of air is touching the strands of hair dancing against the tip of your nose. Not a sound can be heard anywhere. It's almost peacefull around you, but inside it is anything but.. You're heart is beathing fast, you're vaguely naucious and starting to feel claustrophobic. 

With a shaky hand you stroke away the hairs in your face, and wonders where in the WOT world am I?

The box Rand was put in? Please say you didn't do that to me. Please?

2 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Well you certainly can smell the rotten eggs now nearly there...? it be really claustrofobic yes..you have to crawl..someone do not think to highly of you I'm afraid?

Hmm. Thakan’dar?

Yeah, I agree. Or maybe they do and they deemed me worthy to send to wherever I was sent?

Omg sorry! I saw it didn't have time to answer atm and forgot it later?

no I ment, you were correct, it is the pit of doom!  or really the hallway into the pit of doom? and the dark one wouldn't be fond of an asha'man I would assume (unless dark ofcourse) hence it is so tiny lol

3 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Omg sorry! I saw it didn't have time to answer atm and forgot it later?

no I ment, you were correct, it is the pit of doom!  or really the hallway into the pit of doom? and the dark one wouldn't be fond of an asha'man I would assume (unless dark ofcourse) hence it is so tiny lol

It’s totally okay! I do that all the time.

I LOVE that idea! Thank you so much for that awesome place. 

Okay, here we go:

Thankfully, you land on your feet, this time. Someone is getting better at what they are doing. You look around you. There is an enormous statue to your left, of a woman holding aloft a globe. In the distance, you can see the sparkling of a bright blue sea. Where are you?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 9:12 PM, Canukistani said:

You stumble out of the doorway onto a grassy field.  You're on a hillside overlooking a river.  A village sits on one side of the river.   There is a barge tied up at the dock.

Taren Ferry? 

• 10 months later...