DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

X-mas aka desember acution sign up

Liitha

Ok lets set this one for the 1st of descember, i want to get ahead, so we start the auctions on the first of the month in the future and run them for the first week, then we got some days to prep after and people have them in good time for most seasonal ones too without us having to change the schedules (as i dont think there is many sasonal things that is in start of months, they generally mid to end of months)

also if anyone want to try their hands at being auctionaire just shout out, i figured we could do it on rotation as people have time, that way its posible for people to partisipate when they are not runing it

signups

Arie

StarRisk

Liitha

Hayl3y

Lava

Edited by Liitha

• 3 weeks later...

des20snowpride.png.31406ade7547020ea62ed095f52eb30c.png

it feels unfinished but cant pinpoint what so will be as is

des20dude.png.bd7e00932442b1efc1f4528f83ba3630.png

light brighty noisy pics seems to be what my mood is into atm...will see if can get something else done later in the month when it changed (the mood) for variations sake

Edited by Liitha

• 3 weeks later...