DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Excited to RP

PaigeJohnson

Hi guys! I just joined Dragonmount and have been looking around a little. I would definitely love to RP with you guys! I haven't done a ton of RPing, mostly just some random stuff for fun with my cousins. Unfortunately we haven't been doing very much since we all live in different states. Hoping to get back into it and do some here! I am working on my first bio and should be sending that in for approval soon...thinking a Kandori teen who has decided to become Aes Sedai.

Yyyyeyyyy, welcome Paige!

Can't wait to see the new bio/character ^.^

Your cousins would be most welcome too, if they're also interested in the world/series. I've RP'd in a few places, and here is hands down my favourite. I hope you have as much fun ?

Don't be too discouraged if it's a bit quiet,  we tend to have fits and spurts of activity and others waiting to join in on your char's adventures if you want them to.

Feel free to DM myself, or @Taymist if you are hitting any snags ?

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome Paige and my apologies for the delay in getting to your bio. I've been dealing with a family bereavement which was wholly unexpected. Just about to post your bio for approval now. Hope you enjoy being part of our DM family. ?

Edited to add: Scrub that! Cass beat me to it so it has been approved. Feel free to start your arrival RP. I'll invite you to the private Club board for the WT and you can ask any AS to RP with you or you can solo RP. Activity can be a bit sporadic so not sure who is around right now.