DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Quiet times

Niniel

I´m so sorry that I haven´t been here much lately. My litte Sam (cat) is sick again and I´m so worried. It´s hard to relax and enjoy things right now. We went to the vet on Thursday. They couldn´t find what is wrong. We was ready to let him sleep but the vet said that there might still be a chance that he can get well. It looked good on Friday and Saturday and we got hopeful. But now he is getting worse again. If he doesn´t get better the coming week we will have to say goodbye. I don´t want him to suffer. But it´s so horrible to make that decision. Anyway, that´s why it´s been hard for me to do much lately. 

Good news though. The BT staff has gotten a new staff board. That will make it easier for us to organize and get things done. If you have any suggestions for the staff, just let us know. I will try to get some new threads up once rl gives me more time for DM. 

• 3 weeks later...

Update: When Sam started to get better I got sick. It was just a cold but I didn’t leave the couch for days. Now I’m getting better but... I’m travelling to Poland on Wednesday. So I will be gone this week as well. I’m so sorry everyone. If you have any questions while I’m gone just talk to Illian Tear. I promise to be back next week.

I’m teaching ninth grade students and in our school we always travel to Krakow in ninth grade. We are going to Auschwitz and Auschwitz Birkenau. We are going there to remember  the Holocaust. So it’s not a fun trip but a very interesting and important trip.