DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Suggestion Box

Niniel

The BT has been quiet lately. I´m wondering if you have any suggestion on how to make us more active again. Some people just want to join a club and not be active, and that is of course totally fine. But some of us wants to be more active and the question is what do you want to do in the BT? Do you have suggestions for games, discussions or just craziness in general? Want to do something more with the factions? Well, whatever suggestion you have, just post it here and the staff will take a look at it. 

I have heard that many have a problem with finding stuff ever since the clubs were created. I usually start my DM visit with clicking "Unread Content". There I will find what happens at Dragonmount right now. To get to BT, just choose clubs and click on the BT banner. You will come to the overview. I find that a bit confusing so I often click on Black Tower Forum. There I can see BT as a whole. I will try to remember to tag people more often. That makes it easier for members to find specific threads. 

• Niniel pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

That’s when we interrogate a member. Everyone can ask the member five questions and later on five more (someone needs to post in between). Those that asks questions gets points and the one answering gets points as well. It’s a way to get to know each other.  Since it’s a bit quiet now we might have to make it 25 or 30 questions. It would be fun to do this again. Would you like to go first? Otherwise I can.

• 1 year later...

I'm honestly not sure...lets see if we can lure the boss in @Illian Tear

Ooooh wot quiz/trivia would be awsome I tried it once before but I could only get a few people and never at same time lol, but we could always try again (fake it till yah make it!) I also got a lot of texting games I just dont know how to do them with a bt theme cause I don't know a lot about bt.. (How could I become a soldier of the lights you ask, I honestly don't know. I came in spammed a lot and suddenly they said I could choose between brownies and chocolat chip cookies..)

3 hours ago, Lavandula said:

I'm honestly not sure...lets see if we can lure the boss in @Illian Tear

Ooooh wot quiz/trivia would be awsome I tried it once before but I could only get a few people and never at same time lol, but we could always try again (fake it till yah make it!) I also got a lot of texting games I just dont know how to do them with a bt theme cause I don't know a lot about bt.. (How could I become a soldier of the lights you ask, I honestly don't know. I came in spammed a lot and suddenly they said I could choose between brownies and chocolat chip cookies..)

That's funny because I know a TON about the BT. Besides, if we're the only ones participating, we could make it only up to book four, so that way nobody gets spoiled. You have to teach me your ways of getting raised. I'm all proper from the WT/Warders. 

Haha that's a good point! Now that we seems to be three members though, when it's my turn to make the quiz we can certainly do twelve books, since you both seemed to be there, I just pick questions from the white book?

well as far as I got it there's two ways, you get points for signing up on the monthly members thread and more points if you answer the question asked. Or if the leader is doing a game or ask for help to do tasks.. Since we basically have no leaders to talk about atm.. It's a little difficult..? I'll send you a pm

• 2 months later...

More ideas

1. Make the factions more visible, by first pinning and update stickies, and later when enough members make separate boards.

2. What about some BT themed events? I will update this with spesific ideas..

3. Bt history/memories thread, where people can share fun memories (it can also bring up some good ideas for future activities, re-use is in the wind?

4. To be continued....

I like these! Your Factions idea definitely needs to happen. It is confusing to find your Faction you first enter one, and I don’t think Dark even has a faction thread. I am not sure BT will ever get that many members, but it’s an idea to think about for sure. It would make it easier to plan within factions, and well as just have some games going around, though it might make BT feel even more empty with other boards. 

Oh the dark faction is there I saw it once when looking for the light faction thread..wich I tried to keep in first site since? yeah...now that you mentioned it.. Also there is the thing of giving groups to much private space they end up keeping to themselves instead of main areas..probably best to keep it to one chat each *nods*

Still the pointsystem with factions and ranks is lots of fun and is a carrot for people to be active.. Think it definetly could be lifted a little more up. I like the games going on lately though??

1 hour ago, Lavandula said:

Oh the dark faction is there I saw it once when looking for the light faction thread..wich I tried to keep in first site since? yeah...now that you mentioned it.. Also there is the thing of giving groups to much private space they end up keeping to themselves instead of main areas..probably best to keep it to one chat each *nods*

Still the pointsystem with factions and ranks is lots of fun and is a carrot for people to be active.. Think it definetly could be lifted a little more up. I like the games going on lately though??

True. The games we have going are awesome! It also might be fun to do 20 questions for @Arie or me, as it’s a way to earn points, and a fun game. Since we three are really the only ones active, it would have to be 20 questions so that it’s possible to complete the game. What do you people think?

• 4 weeks later...

Lavas private do not forget ideas list:

-Char char disc

-Tainted wishes

-Practise makes perfect sense

-Experimental med.

-Crazy or not, here I come!

-Paint a pretty pic

-Mirror morror...who's the baddest of them all?

-holding hands

- hone thy weapon

- praise the brownie contest

- lighties vs darkies spam war

- the pondering pit of doom

- the bt Oracle

Edited by Lavandula