DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Suggestion Box

Niniel

I know. We have spam "bots" that make posts and then come back after a few days and edit their post to the spam the actually wanted to make. It's driving SD crazy so he's locking down member post editing to a few days so they can't do it anymore. Only those with moderator/admin access are exempt.

• Community Administrator
13 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Help! Why can't I edit my list? 

37 minutes ago, Arie said:

I know. We have spam "bots" that make posts and then come back after a few days and edit their post to the spam the actually wanted to make. It's driving SD crazy so he's locking down member post editing to a few days so they can't do it anymore. Only those with moderator/admin access are exempt.

What Arie said.

I went and changed it back so ya'll can edit. The blasted bots figured out the edit window, so I just now changed it back.

1 hour ago, SinisterDeath said:

What Arie said.

I went and changed it back so ya'll can edit. The blasted bots figured out the edit window, so I just now changed it back.

Oh those nasty bots... Ok well you all know me and technology so I tawt I did something lololol. Good to know?

1 hour ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Stupid bots. Thanks for that, SD. 

Yeah thanks for destroying the bots!

tenor.gif

• Community Administrator
1 minute ago, Lavandula said:

Oh those nasty bots... Ok well you all know me and technology so I tawt I did something lololol. Good to know?

err. yea. Nothing changed at all. Lava just broke DM again is all.

• 2 months later...

Hey, @Illian Tear, I'm putting in the correct titles for the different ranks in the information thread, but we have a problem with the Asha'man second level. The title would have to be the same as the Asha'man first level, and that's confusing.  I have an idea to fix it though. Instead of saying Asha'man second level, can I change it to Tsorovan M'Hael or Storm Leader? In the books, Tsorovan M'Hael was a rank just below Baijan M'Hael (Attack Leader), so it makes more sense. 

• 2 weeks later...