DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Festival of Light and Shadow: round 1a fight 4 - Harry Dresden vs Molly Carpenter

Illian Tear

Harry Dresden vs Molly Carpenter   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Harry Dresden
    • Molly Carpenter

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/19 at 09:30 PM

Dresden and Molly stood across from each other. "I didn't want to do this Molly." "I know." Molly replied. Then the fight began.

Molly immediately tried to manipulate his mind into seeing something else, but Dresden taught her everything she knew and how to protect against it. Illusions of vampires, fae, and wolves surrounded him, but he knew all these were fake. Then he saw blinding lights of different colors causing him to fall to his knees. Molly then blasted him back a little bit, but this pushed him out of the illusions. Dresden got back to his feet a little dazed and saw Molly walking towards him. He waited until she was close enough and he sprinted at her and hit her with the kinetic forces stored within his rings. She went flying into the wall of the arena and didn't move. "I'm sorry Molly."

Expected winner: Harry Dresden