DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Do you like Enamel Pins?

Arie

So, after hubby lost his job right about when I started my first Kickstarter, I've been sitting on the idea for... a while. So much so that I expanded my idea, refined my design aspect, and then submitted and have now started it again. I reached funding just after about 2 weeks, and I am really close to unlocking the second Iris pin. I've blasted my social media but trying not to get too annoying in the other places I am active. 

Seeing as it's now funded, and you think the pin (or Pins!) are cute, come get one! Every little one helps and maybe we can unlock the third pin with enough interest! I know many are interested in the Iris and Lotus pin, and I'd love to have them made too.

facebook-banner.png

So, if you have a little spare to add, please come support me! Even a dollar can help get this noticed, or sharing it too.