DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Archiving Schedule

LadyMoraine Sedai

Ursula, im doing the first 200 pages on a different topic thread, once i get to where you started i will tranfer it over, so if one day you dont see your thread, just add it to mine after that...but that will take me another week or so to get done

Thanks to everyone trying to help out, anything you can do helps !

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I dont know what I would do without you Ursula. I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work, you deserve Points, but you dont need them. But What I would like to do, is give you the option to be in charge of this, and pick a new member up to green belt to help you so you can give out points to someone, this really needs to be done, and Im bogged down with family issues, that is making it hard for me to do my part.

What do you say? Its up to you. It the only reward I can give to you, the responsibility and choice to do it.

• 1 month later...

You need points?  I have points to give!  Amazing!  :)

I would be very happy to have the help.  Please look over the "Calling Blue & Green Sashes...POINTS!" thread for the general idea.

I am very easy to work for, and there isn't that much to do, just too much for me alone.:) We are a little behind, but not, if you know what I mean.  Not so much happened, but I haven't archived any of it. 

I have a bunch of stuff going on right now, so I am a bit of a slug.  Or frantically busy.  Whichever. 

If someone would be willing to give me a nice detailed "for dummies" explanation on what exactly archiving is, and how to do it, I'd be willing to help. I don't know how points would go for me since I'm not added to the Kin yet until Lor comes off of LOA but I can still help :D

Archived