DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hiiiiii

keith allen

hi im keith just got this site like 3 days ago and i love it still dont no how to use it well yet but ill learn. well hears a little about me im 15 play football swim paintball but most of all i love to read anything that catches my eye. i hope plenty of ppl respond to this id love to meet new ppl who also enjoy the same books as i do... oh hey i gtg my dads callin me im going to go stay with my older sis and were gona go to bookstors all weekend the big ones with the coffee shops and lounges in them i think ill pick up a WOT book idk i think ill read book 5 or 6 again. well tty all later

from keith

Guest Egwene

Hi Keith, welcome to DM :)

And yes, I am another that envies you the weekend plans!! Check out the General Discussion Board... you'll find a lot ot threads about book recommendations.

Hiya! Welcome to DM! *Throws confetti around the room* ;)

Hope you're finding your way around okay! Please stop by the White Tower Org and the Yellow Ajah in particular. Loads of great folks over there who like to meet new people. :D If you ever need any help, those are the folks to ask!

hey guys im back i had a great time i got the prequal of the series and im almost done i just started on it yesterday lol its awsome and i cant wait to finish it.. the bookstore we whent to was huge it was like 3 storeis tall and had coffee shops in them and lounges i think me and my sis spent like 9 hours in one it was so much fun well lol its 5 in the morning and i still havent gone to sleep cuz i been readin and doin other stuff so i think i might go take me a nap i hope to talk to u all after i get some rest ttyall later ...

from keith

Throw in more of these descriptions of this amazing bookstore and I think people will be lining up in front of you. Glad to hear you're enjoying WoT so far, and especially that you stay up reading! You're definitely at home here in regards to that =)

Guest Egwene

Sounds like you had a brilliant time, Keith. And a bookstore with coffeeshop is a description of heaven in my eyes :)

Guest Barmacral

You should visit Canada sometime Egwene. Every single chapters has a starbucks attatched to it. Yup. Every. Last. One.

but three stories of all books? Man that sounds like a lot of fun.

Guest Egwene

well, I'll be going up to London in the summer for the euromeet and the way the planning seems to be going, a visit to the large bookshops there is definately going to be on the list. And they do have coffeshops *g*

Guest Barmacral

Meh, not a problem if she visits Ontario. We have a Tim Hortons on every street corner it seems. So if you don't like Starbucks, go to a Timmies!

Timmies are at every supermarket that doesn't have a Starbucks sitting to the left of the door. And they're at every single food court in the city. But the only free-standing ones I know of are at uni. Four on campus so far with one pending construction. There are two Timmies, though the one in the middle of the main campus doesn't serve any soup and always has stale muffins. *sad*

Guest Barmacral

My hometown has more Timmies per capita than any other city in the world. And almost all of them are freestanding. (except maybe the one in the hospital)

*drops her shift key on the ground & stomps on it*

i can believe that. vancouver is too starbucks-driven to really have room for more free-standing timmies or even other coffee shops. it's sad, but that's what's happened here. the city is filled up. new coffeshops go under because even the demand for non-starbucks-coffee has been filled to bursting.

well in the metro cores, that is. not in the residential areas quite that bad. but still true.

hey guys wats up i started reading the 6th book its awsome lol just as good as the first time lol but i got school tomaro so i cant stay up to late lol only till like o say 12 or 1 in the mornin lol then ill wake up drink a pot of coffee and do my compare and contrast paper about romeo and juliet and another storry its so bad lol cuz the other book was horible made me want to through it lol just awfull. well i hope all of u are haveing fun and had a good weekend this week fo rthe last 4 days of spring break we been stayin up till 5 in the morning every night campin at the lake fishin and readin and makein huge campfires lol we had to leave though cuz some drunk guy drove his car into our tents and hit a tree and we had to give witness statments to the cops about wat he did lol kinda messed up but still a great spring break. well see u all i gota get ready for a date lol im pickin her up in about 15 minits lol ill tell u all how it goes later.

from keith

hey guys date whent great we when and saw a movie. and lol no egwene we werent in the tent we were fishing by the edge of the lake still realy scary though. i had my first golf practice today and we thought we were just gona play golf well we had to run around the cors lol idk how to spell that but any way i fell asleep when i got home it was a tireing day wat with school again and wakeing up early and haveing read book 6 last night till 1:30 in the morning.. well i gtg post again if u want guys talk to u all soon.

from keith

Guest Emperor

Keith!!!! I am glad you made it! I was beginning to think you were ignoring me *pretends to know the newbie to confuse him into friendship*.

How has it been old buddy? Empy.... short for Emperor.... Org Leader of the Famous Seanchan Org. Come on!!!! Remember that time we went ice fishing on that frozen pond and you jumped in after the fish and we had to hug each other to get you warm? Come on.....

Welcome to DM. Check out what the orgs have to offer and do not be scared to post anywhere.

Some ground rules.

Do not lick Kait.... (psst btw she is a girl).

Do not feed Corki... or... well any Bander. They keep coming around for more like pigeons.

12th just got an award for being funny... so humor him in that regard.

Pretend Barm and Soybomb are not the same person... even if it is obvious that they are.... or at least that is what the rumor is.

You have to wear pants on the Wolfie boards... don't let that new Nature theme fool you like it does me every time.

Archived