DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Question on Roleplay Reporting (Attn: Kat) and Other RP Things

Jagen Sedai

I wanted to ask a few questions, and the first is on RP reporting. I wanted to verify that I am doing this correctly, and want to not post anything new until I figure it out. I was going to post on the Roleplay Report board, but that hasn't been used since 2014. Did we change how we do our reporting? I think, @Kathleen, if I recall correctly you told me to just keep a thread on the Red Ajah Board for it?

Here  is my thread for that, although due to activity levels I'm covering all of 2018 in one thread (and some 2017 ones, too). If you would like me to change anything about it, please let me know. Especially if you want me to revert the format to the RP Report board one; this format I think I picked up from the previous Highest.

My second question: may I modify this post of yours to update the newest Red information?

Third: I was wondering if I may help in other ways--arranging and gathering information. I don't want to take any other Ajah Head positions, oh no, but I'm looking for stuff to do, and if it needs to be done, or if you want it done, I'd gladly do it. I would like to link to the main Information thread I have on the Red Ajah private board, here, so you can see what I've managed to do :)

I'm interested in the infos about how we have to report things... I am not reporting anything for the MoN part

>>
<<

Edited by Chaelca

Reports were generally done when we were super active because the RGL also had to report to the PSW Admin each month. We stopped doing that in favour of more informal chatty updates. I can't imagine Kat will be overly worried about the location or how formal it is as long as you're keeping her informed on everything and letting her know where it's posted. And if you have mod rights on a board then you can mod any information you have responsibility for on that board. Doesn't matter who the original poster was.

On 2018-03-16 at 3:55 PM, Taymist said:

Reports were generally done when we were super active because the RGL also had to report to the PSW Admin each month. We stopped doing that in favour of more informal chatty updates. I can't imagine Kat will be overly worried about the location or how formal it is as long as you're keeping her informed on everything and letting her know where it's posted. And if you have mod rights on a board then you can mod any information you have responsibility for on that board. Doesn't matter who the original poster was.

Exactly this. 

Dint worry about the formal reports. It used to be that the RG else would have to do a monthly report for the Admin’s and they wanted all of the active are peas and a list of all the active members and any new ideas going around. That got to be pretty time-consuming and intensive for one person to do when activity was high and all seven as used to be that the our GL’s would have to do a monthly report for the Admin’s and they wanted all of the active are peas and a list of all the active members and any new ideas going around. That got to be pretty time-consuming and intensive for one person to do when activity was high and all seven ajahs. I called him off before you started dragging and I guess I forgot to tell you that LOL sorry.

I don’t really see the need for right now because we’re not active enough and the Admin’s are looking for anything so formal anymore.

If we get busier I’ll reinstate them.

Good to know :D

By the way Kat, I submitted a bio back around March 2nd, for a character named Astradore Amare; did you receive it? (Though my original submission had a typo, I later re-submitted again through the WT bios email).

Edited by Jagen Sedai