DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ajah Welcoming RP?

Jagen Sedai

I think I replied to that already. But yes I am the only currently active one. As far as I know the only people in the Whitetower for active right now are me you Chase and Arie. I am absolutely open to our peeing anything. I have been dying to RP but we’ve been so in active I have no one to play with.

That said I’m not too familiar with the traditional ways of introducing people to the agile and getting started. So I would need some guidance on that but totally willing to do it

• 1 month later...

Oh yes please! Technically my Ajah Intro RP is still ongoing (Celestine is meeting with Seheria), but I think Kat is very busy,  so I could have Celestine leave that room, or you could post running into her, if you like? :D Or I could start something?

Tay should be finishing up the last book soon. Hopefully we'll get some direction then.

In the meantime I would love to hunt the Darkfriends/ Black Ajah, since some now know they exist.

But I know that would need approval.

Edited by Jagen Sedai

• 4 weeks later...

I can do either :) In the least I can have Celestine go to her rooms and change out of her Accepted’s dress, and go from there. If I continued her new stuff. I did play her in another thread where she ventured out into TV and met an Asha’man :p

Edited by Jagen Sedai

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to of lost the conversation we had about the general breakdown of this RP. I’ll put up some other generic post again tonight for you but if someone can make me to where we discussed all the things that need to get done that would definitely help keep this thing rolling

• Arie locked this topic