DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My Red Wants to Pay a Visit

Jagen Sedai

Hmm, I missed that originally. Sorry, Mat. Well caught, Jagen. The BT founding in Saldaea was placed in early 999NE on the official timeline. The BT website said that it happened about a year prior to Callandor being taken in Tear but the period had to be shortened to 4/5 months to make the Timeline work (don't ask me why, Myst and Arath worked that out between them but I know it was all about making the relative events happen within realistic time frames). We're in 1001 NE now which means the Farm is only about a year and a half old. It doesn't really cause an issue with Nox's position or seniority in terms of how quickly the Asha'man are trained, but it does give us a time discrepancy in terms of his bio.

No, they're not in Saldaea lol. They were founded there is all. Description from the BT website:

" Although they have a base of operations in forest not far from Caemlyn, which they fondly refer to as “The Farm”, they continue to operate through a front of operations in Tear.  "

Yes, there's a map. It's on one the pinned threads on The Welcome Inn, HERE.

• 1 month later...

I would like to wait till may 1 if we can where I'm not trying to hit word count if at all possible... but only if you need me to play there are a few others too and i can jump in after my writing life settles down.