DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rp ideas

Kathleen

There aren’t many of us but those who are here wanna play so let’s toss out some ideas for rps we could do and see who’s interested. 

We can discuss who’s in and out on ideas here too. 

Iyou post and Idea please do it in colour and I’ll try to scan for them and add them to the list

1. Leave TV - new novice. Receive a letter from a town saying their healer is ‘too’ good and they suspect it’s the power.  They are concerned for her safety etc. Group of us go check it out. Could be a new novice to pick up or could be turn out a false alarm. 

2. In WT - gathering. Some major gathering where AS can interact with Nov and Accepted. Needs more development. 

3. Leave TV - Revive Rescue Mission of Collared Sister in Seanchan held lands.

4. In WT - What's been going on in the tower. - needs more development.

• 3 weeks later...

Carraidhin is probably just coming in with a small string behind her. I have no specific plan other then to see what Red's been up to. She's there to be a pain in the ass. >.>

A definite "what's been going on in the tower" thread would be awesome though!

On 2/6/2018 at 7:58 PM, Jagen Sedai said:

I would love to do the first :D

I had a rescue RP scenario we started, but unfortunately it... kinda just stopped >_> I would love to participate in another. The Leave TV- New Novice sounds good :)

We should get back to that. I was really enjoying it. Now that I have a real computer (laptop) I should be able to rp again and be better lol. We may have lost Lor though, I've not seen her around lately.

17 hours ago, Arie said:

Carraidhin is probably just coming in with a small string behind her. I have no specific plan other then to see what Red's been up to. She's there to be a pain in the ass. >.>

A definite "what's been going on in the tower" thread would be awesome though!

I've added this to the list, but at this time I warn it may be hard. We really don't have any active members active enough to really give this what its worth. Me, Chaelca, Lor, and Jagen have been the only active ones in a long time and honestly we haven't talked Main Timeline or 'current affairs' at all. The whole Main Time was going through some major overhaul for the last few years so we were more or less avoiding it while we sorted it out. 

No, we never really RP'd through that as I believe around that time there was a large disagreement (I wasn't involved, i heard second hand) on how it should proceed. It's one of those things that isn't.. talked about.