DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Heroes Discussion Redux

Paityr

• Community Administrator

Unfortunately, while I agree that Hiro was in the past for far too long, they needed to keep him there to set up Adam/Kensei's introduction in modern times. 

On a seperate note, if anyone is a catalyst for the virus it probably isn't Claire.  It's Maya.  She is a walking talking airborne virus dispenser.  Sylar and the Blunder Twins haven't appeared in a while.  The virus of the future and the virus that is affecting Niki are probably the exact same strain.  My guess is Brilliant Bob and Co. infected Maya with the virus to make her safe for everyone around her but instead caused the virus to go airborne killing everyone.

Doh, I forgot about the blunder twins, we haven't seen them for the last what, 2, 3 episodes? I thought maybe the writers finally said screw em. :P

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random Thought...

Virus Infects Claire, they intend for her to be the 'cure' making into some kinda super virus.

Ryler eats female blunder twins brain, getting her powers, as well as having her brothers. He attempts to do his thing, before getting infected by the virus, becoming a super virus human dispensor....

That or clair becomes the cure, Ryler does the above only claire comes to the rescue and hocks a loogie in rylers mouth. <_>

SinisterDeath is incapable of actually typing Sylar. He's afraid that if he types the word Sylar then Sylar from the show will show up one night and kill him for his PS3.

Little does SinisterDeath know, Sylar actually is intelligent enough to not care about the PS3 and would much prefer an Xbox360.

To review:

CLAIRE. Told West that her dad was his abductor.

NOAH. Learned that Claire has a boyfriend, and announced the Bennet family must flee Costa Verde immediately.

HIRO. Assured the princess that Kensei perished in the lantern-filled gunpowder-tent explosion. Because Kensei’s been so easy to kill and everything.

ANDO. Told Hiro his dad is dead.

MOHINDER. Got beat up by a delusional Jessiki, then told Bob he’s been working with Noah to destroy Primatech.

JESSIKI. Tormented by the fake ghost of D.L., injected herself to depower. Then learned Mohinder’s blood can no longer cure the virus.

BOB. Told Mohinder Claire Bennet is the key to defeating the supervirus, then gave him a gun.

MATT. Learned he has all the powers of daddy Nightmareman, then used them to defeat Nightmareman.

MOLLY. Woke up.

NATHAN. Learned from Bob that the recently-escaped Adam Munroe was Kaito Nakamura’s killer, and that a post-explosion Peter was in a Primatech hospital bed three months ago.

PETER. Transported a year in the future, then learned at least 93 percent of the world will die via The Shanti Virus and the rest will have to live in quarantine. He got his memory back, then unexpectedly returned to the present and met Adam.

CAITLIN. Became stranded in a future that must be prevented. If that future vanishes, does Caitlin as well?

SYLAR. MAYA. ALEJANDRO. MICAH. MONICA. ELLE. CLAIRE’S NISSAN ROGUE. Sat last week out.

Small spoilers introverted...

Nov. 12

2.8 FOUR MONTHS AGO

When the clock turns back four months for all of the Heroes, Nathan pays a terrible cost for his heroic actions. While Peter survives his detonation over New York City, the Company "bags" him as a threat to the world, eventually leading to violent confrontation with Elle (Kristen Bell) and the Haitian (Jimmy Jean-Louis). D.L. (Leonard Roberts) makes the ultimate sacrifice for Niki (Ali Larter) and Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey). Maya (Dania Ramirez) horrifically manifests her dark powers for the first time, driving her and Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) to America for help. A mysterious, yet familiar face is introduced.

Nov. 19

2.9 CAUTIONARY TALES

Convinced that the Company is close to finding them, H.R.G. prepares the family to run -- but Claire has other ideas. Meanwhile, Hiro returns from the past and learns of his father's death. Grief-stricken, he flings himself into past and makes a stunning personal discovery. After a charged first encounter with Elle, Suresh makes a decision that could change lives. Meanwhile, Matt struggles with his expanding mental abilities and Maya and Alejandro's relationship is tested as they travel with Sylar.

Nov. 26

2.10 TRUTH & CONSEQUENCES

Peter travels to Primatech Paper in Texas with his new friend to destroy the virus, which will kill 93 percent of the world's population in the future -- or so he believes. Niki returns to Micah with bad news. To right a wrong, Monica puts her abilities to the test while Hiro goes after his father's killer. Meanwhile, Matt uses his mental abilities to track down the last person in the company photo. In addition, Nathan learns his brother is alive. Outside of New York, Maya must choose between Alejandro and Sylar.

Dec. 3

2.11 POWERLESS

The likely second-season finale.

Some talk with the series creator...

THE PACE IS TOO SLOW ''We assumed the audience wanted season 1 — a buildup of intrigue about these characters and the discovery of their powers. We taught [them] to expect a certain kind of storytelling. They wanted adrenaline. We made a mistake.''

THE WORLD-SAVING STAKES SHOULD HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED SOONER The premonition of nuclear apocalypse created a larger context that unified every story line last season. Kring now sees that Volume 2 (the first 11 episodes of season 2) would have been better served if Peter's vision of viral Armageddon had appeared in the season premiere rather than episode 7. ''We took too long to get to the big-picture story,'' he says.

THE ROOKIES DIDN'T GREET THEMSELVES PROPERLY New Heroes Monica (Dana Davis), Maya (Dania Ramirez), and Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) ''shouldn't have been introduced in separate story lines that felt unattached to the show. The way we introduced Elle (Kristen Bell) — by weaving her in via Peter's story line — is a more logical way to bring new characters into the show.'' (That said, Kring says a few newbies won't make it beyond this second volume, which wraps Dec. 3.)

HIRO WAS IN JAPAN WAY TOO LONG Hiro's (Masi Oka) time-bending adventure in 17th-century Japan — where he mentored samurai hero Takezo Kensei (David Anders) — finally came to an end on Nov. 5. But Kring says it ''should have [lasted] three episodes. We didn't give the audience enough story to justify the time we allotted it.''

YOUNG LOVE STINKS Kring regrets sticking Claire (Hayden Panettiere) with a super-dud boyfriend and forcing Hiro to moon over a cutesy princess. ''I've seen more convincing romances on TV,'' he admits. ''In retrospect, I don't think romance is a natural fit for us.''

Good episode, very good. Poor DL, he didn't deserve that to happen to him. It appears that everything said about Peter is correct, and I'm impressed that Adam was able to fix him... of course, I think him having the Haitians power's helped. (I'm sure that at some point or another he's managed to absorb them)

I feel sorry for Electric girl though... I hope she turns out to be a normal human being in the end...

Good episode, very good. Poor DL, he didn't deserve that to happen to him. It appears that everything said about Peter is correct, and I'm impressed that Adam was able to fix him... of course, I think him having the Haitians power's helped. (I'm sure that at some point or another he's managed to absorb them)

I feel sorry for Electric girl though... I hope she turns out to be a normal human being in the end...

$10 says Syler eats her brain.

Anyways, They finally did something right in that episode, answered a few questions, like wtf happened to DL. And there was no 'room' for Hiro in that Episode, and that was the only one with a good excuse! :P

$10 says Syler eats her brain.

lmao! as the man with the spoilers I'll take that bet!

Maybe you have a long memory/tivo/dvr/nbc.com but when Slyer was on the 'desert beach that was really a warehouse', did that one lady try feeding him some pills? And perchance, Where they the same type we saw in tonights episode?

well i can't tell you, then they wouldn't be spoilers^^

but for anyone wanting to know:

@@@@[glow=red,2,300]SPOILER![/glow]@@@@

There are spoilers for the last episode of heroes in this link! (note this has not been confirmed as the old or new ending, so slight changes may appear)

http://www.got-heroes.com/Spoilers-for-Episode-211-Powerless-t4583.html

Archived