DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt?

I don't think we've done a major black as a hunt and I don't know that we should really be prepared to open that up just yet. I would prefer to wait till were more active and maybe even have some more Converse of the Shadow stuff going on. I don't know that the black I was just really had a chance to do too much.

That said we have had some low level black as you hunt threads happened. Someone gets tipped off a better sister and goes looking they never expose the whole as you or really expose the black as a butt the hunt begins they find some dark friends have some fun.

Kat are you posting on your phone? because I didn't follow half of that lmao!

The hunt for the Black has been open since the Bowl of Winds but as Kat said, nothing major has been planned thus far.

November 1000 NE: Immediately after the BoW is used, the group is attacked by Shadow forces, including several Black Sisters that were part of the Aes Sedai group. The Shadow tries to steal several of the Power items, including the BoW. Many losses occurred on both sides but eventually the BoW is retrieved, a Black Sister captured and the rest of the Shadow forces flee the scene.

Yeah I'm on my phone. Sorry. I just been unable to get to my laptop and there's been so many threads waiting on my replies that I'm trying to get to him as best as I can. But my phone's not the best functioning device for long posts.

November 1000 NE: Immediately after the BoW is used, the group is attacked by Shadow forces, including several Black Sisters that were part of the Aes Sedai group. The Shadow tries to steal several of the Power items, including the BoW. Many losses occurred on both sides but eventually the BoW is retrieved, a Black Sister captured and the rest of the Shadow forces flee the scene.

So that was RPed out?

The Bowl of Winds is counted as done and dusted although only partially RP'd. It dragged on for flaming years through several incarnations, restarts and stops. Short answer... yes.  :smile:

I was just pming someone on a similar query of wanting ti start a ba hunt rp. I said it there and ill put it here:

Maybe something along the lines of they believe the black ajah might have something to do with an event it turns out it's a bunch of high-level dark friends you get to take down and then it becomes determined that there is nothing enough to implicate the black ajah.

Your character could still be thinking there was something more to it but unable to determine it