DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Question about gleemen

thehumantrashcan

Not sure there are any Gleemen specifically. The Freelander Bios can be found on our Wiki, here: http://drpsw.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Freelanders_Bios

Kathleen, the White Tower leader, probably has the most knowledge on this section as she's been the second in command here for a long while. If you don't get a reply to this post, drop her a PM.

To my knowledge there are no gleeman to Apprentice under however if that is the path you wanted to take we could certainly create a character for that purpose or work with you to come up with satisfactory requirements and so forth to get you up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

up and running.

Personally I think that is a fan freakin tastic Idea.

Idea.

Idea.

Idea.

Idea.

Idea.

Idea.

Idea.

Idea.

Idea.

Idea.

Idea.

I know they did have a traveling show type thing for a while I'm not sure if any of those people would be up for getting that back going but if you want to reach out to key holder or bard they were two of the main ones in that group.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am so up for this still if you guys are around.  I'll get to writing a bio but I'd like to know how to tie my bio into meeting with either this traveling group or someone willing to train me in the ways of a gleeman.

You are more than welcome to join the menagerie. I am the ringmaster and bard is the Illuminator. Key is our lion tamer but she is kept pretty busy. We don't have a gleeman to train under though. We were performing in Cairhien last. 

What's the title of the thread?

There is no thread yet. The last thread was Bard joining the group. We were last in Cairhien. Is your character somewhere out east near there? Basically you'd write and submit your bio and once approved we can put together an intro thread to how you joined the menagerie.